Guys, watch out for poster Casperwaits

eggs

3 pages wasted on a stiff JFC. Move on boys and start churning out some winners!

Been pointed out several times, by me. Winners are given, by me. Keep up. The problem with many here is they don't read the thread, they respond emotionally. Ted hasn't said anything coherent and fw failed to make any sense bc they come in with their statements prepared. Not a great deal of activity between the ears. Tough sentence to serve.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shari is a friend of mine and I didn't mean to offend anyone by mentioning her. She is a very sweet lady, when I've been trying to dry off she's been nothing but supportive, yes she has to get hard with posters over there and keep them in line to keep guys like Casp and Plom from pulling the retarded shit they've been used to. There was a real wager between her and Casp and Casp lost and pulled his usual routine. 

Anyway my point was this is to look out for your guys too. This is a good place and I want to have fun with your y'all but also look out for the hood.

Alright fellas so I spoke to Casper a bit. He explained that he's really done well for himself for the past year and a half. He has a pretty girlfriend, they're happy. I explained to him that hey that's great, that also means you have the ability to pay now so that's what you should do. His response to that, was and I quote "blow me". Hey works at Heartland American Brewery Restaurant in NYC. I'm not sure which location yet, but I'll find that out pretty quickly. He has a nice cushy life that he's so proud of but not proud enough to give any of you the respect you deserve. We can see how his girl and the staff there are doing and see what they think of what and who he actually is. And don't worry about his NYC peeps, he has no idea what and who I'm backed up with and that's fine let him enjoy his bravado. It will just make things more entertaining. At one point to cover his ass he actually posted over there that I owe him $50. I laughed out loud and said yeah buddy, that's small time blackmail you fuckin idiot. He shut the fuck up pretty quickly.

Liars always have such a time beating truth because - wait for it - they can't. That's the one thing Plommer and Casp have in common. They've both believed for such a long time with bullshit and evil they can defeat good and truth. Uh yeah, no. Again make no mistake Casp is nowhere near as bad as fat blob Plommer. Casp is just a pretty cool guy with a very nasty thief side to him. The thief needs to pay up. Plommer is just an across the board worthless weak piece of shit asshole that should be spit on by anyone who is unfortunate to ever see him.

Who is up for a road trip there? I'm in the best part of Philly, right near the art museum. Anyone who wants to can stay here for free. I'm in Fairmount District, it's awesome. The best food, the best beer, and if you want to chase tail? There are tens everywhere. Go for it. I'm good there. No gay shit here, don't even joke about it. I don't care what y'all do - not near me. We can do what we want in NYC too. I know good people there and a killer band. 

Who's in?

If you want to gamble, I know a great place where they don't care what I do either. 

Not literally 11 times iag

He claimed to have his shit stolen while moving so his good guy routine got him sympathy from his former bud and I sent him 600 and he talked like a badass to someone who saved his chump ass. You see interesting things. He's a piece of shit. Hopefully i get to see him before I go to heaven with my 70 virgins. The money is eh, him talking like a tough guy is why I hope to put a letter opener through his ear.

I know the Shari thing is true so that's 5 form her.

This is looking more and more true, I have you at 6 tentatively pending proof.

Also ignore FW in any of these threads. He's just being a distracting tworp. 

He does that, it's ok. Just don't read him in these. 

Mo I posted where he is, Heartland American Brewery NYC Restaurant in NYC, there's a few of them. 

I can take care of your part or you can, up to you. I suggest no payment plan because we both know he maybe would make one then start dancing again. 

He has it, his girl does alright too and works there too.

Also ignore FW in any of these threads. He's just being a distracting tworp.

He does that, it's ok. Just don't read him in these.

Mo I posted where he is, Heartland American Brewery NYC Restaurant in NYC, there's a few of them.

I can take care of your part or you can, up to you. I suggest no payment plan because we both know he maybe would make one then start dancing again.

He has it, his girl does alright too and works there too.

Seriously go fuck yourself. Leave me out of your little e-battles.

Then stop posting in the threads aimed at them paying up, girl. You start it every fucking time by taking their side and you know it. Oh no I di int, lol. So ya know FW I know it's confusing but - if you don't want an answer then don't do that. I hope that makes sense.

If you want to have that beer let me know.

Then stop posting in the threads aimed at them paying up, girl. You start it every fucking time by taking their side and you know it. Oh no I di int, lol. So ya know FW I know it's confusing but - if you don't want an answer then don't do that. I hope that makes sense.

If you want to have that beer let me know.

Im not taking their side. I do know you stiffed Creditwagering back in the day, so get off your high horse.

The reason I did that was they were real dickheads to a friend of mine I tried to refer to them. He would have been good business for them. But they went too hard, and it's that simple.

I'd never stiff someone I knew but they scared the shit out of him and he hadn't even deposited yet.

That's about it.

I think FW has another problem with me but that's his deal, not mine I don't really care what it is . He's been one me for awhile on multiple forums. I keep asking him just to meet up for a beer so we can talk things out like men and he won't, I can't figure him out. He's just kind of weird and that's ok he'll fade.

It looks like the rest of the crew is cool with me which I greatly appreciate, they're cool.

I'm good and I'm sorry if I offended you.

I apologize.

I need you to leave me alone. 

This is a good place and I'm trying to fit in, I deserve that opportunity.

Leave me alone on the internet, FW.

Let's have a beer and talk it out in person like men if you want to talk. 

I respect this place a lot and you to an extent and I'm always around to do that man, it's cool.