So I got robbed today

Yanks

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Expect a sale on pipe threaders at the local pawn shops or Kijiji.

Sorry to hear about that Yanks, that really sucks. I feel for ya bud. :cheers

Years ago I had a bunch of stuff taken from my car in downtown Toronto. Parked overnight and came down in the morning to find the trunk of my car open.

They took my custom bowling balls, shoes and a bunch of clothes I had in the back.

A few days goes by and I noticed a few homeless guys on the street where my car got looted wearing my clothes.

How did I know for sure?  They were wearing my bowling shirts with my fucking name on them!!

True.

Guest pocketrockets

Go back tomorrow same time and set a trap

+1

Park your car there again in 1 week, leave a laptop in the back seat. Leave 1 door unlocked. Scoop the place from a distance and be ready with a crowbar or an extendible blackjack. Time to mush some kneecaps, pal. kings don't let these things go unpunished.

Guest pocketrockets

I'll set up a bomb and wire it to explode when the back door opens.

No need to damage your property bro. Bombs are too impersonal, you won't let the anger out as much as if you bash guys knees 5-10 times. He will probably do it again, but he won't be able to run for months. You can also set up a razor under the car handle... so the guy cuts his fingers when he tries to open it.

About 6 years ago I used to date a school teacher in LA. One night she came to my apartment, and I had one of those big ass lofts with limited assigned parking, right in the heart of downtown LA, near Staples Center. It was late at night and she said don't move your car, I'll park mine on the street.

So the following morning, I walk her to her car and we see that the back window is smashed...Luckily she didn't have anything valuable inside the vehicle except homework of about 100 students.

Long story short - everyone got an 'A' in her school the following the day.