So I got robbed today

Yanks

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pocketrockets

A few years back I caught a guy taking copper off the top of our pick up truck. I ended up spending a night in jail. So don't really feel like doing that again

Yeah I feel you. Cameras everywhere now, cant enforce strength as much as one would like to. The only safe way to beat someone is to kidnap him (with no cameras around) and take it to a lonely place/secluded property and get on with it. I'm not a fan of big brother's eye in the sky.

The razor trap won't cost you a trip to jail bud. At all.

Laws are for a reason, keeps people in check... if there were no legal consequences I would have executed many people just out of annoyance. I'm not a bad guy, but I'm extremely short tempered and I have no patience to reason with stupid people.

Guest pocketrockets

Have Pocketrockets chill in the back with a machete... anyone tries to break in, he can chop them up. :cigar

Id rather have a katana or a medieval sword. Actually looking for best quality/price for a medieval sword, wanna have one.