So I got robbed today

Yanks

+1

Park your car there again in 1 week, leave a laptop in the back seat. Leave 1 door unlocked. Scoop the place from a distance and be ready with a crowbar or an extendible blackjack. Time to mush some kneecaps, pal. kings don't let these things go unpunished.

Mr Internet Tough Guy is back and he's maaaad!!

Real tough talk from a 5'1" greasy tico scumbag who was too 'ascared to show up and have a drink at a lightweight bar the other day. 

Ah HA HA HA!

Pathetic

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The razor trap won't cost you a trip to jail bud. At all.

Laws are for a reason, keeps people in check... if there were no legal consequences I would have executed many people just out of annoyance. I'm not a bad guy, but I'm extremely short tempered and I have no patience to reason with stupid people.

Oh man, this is so funny!

A greasy 5'1" tico scumbag giving confused lessons on the law to people he doesn't even know.  And this from a guy who won't even show up to have a drink at a bar

I, for one, am extremely impressed at Mr Internet Tough Guy's willingness to explore his own shortcomings!  I guess there's a reason he gets banned from gambling forums tired of reading his bs

That is all

Oh man, this is so funny!

A greasy 5'1" tico scumbag giving confused lessons on the law to people he doesn't even know.  And this from a guy who won't even show up to have a drink at a bar

I, for one, am extremely impressed at Mr Internet Tough Guy's willingness to explore his own shortcomings!  I guess there's a reason he gets banned from gambling forums tired of reading his bs

That is all

This all you have in life?

Guest pocketrockets

This all you have in life?

Pretty much, guy sets up to see me so I can slap him around on a time and day he knows I won't be able to go. I never seen such a pathetic poster in my life. This is a guy I would happily beat the fuck off and have someone record it for kicks.

Pretty much, guy sets up to see me so I can slap him around on a time and day he knows I won't be able to go. I never seen such a pathetic poster in my life. This is a guy I would happily beat the fuck off and have someone record it for kicks.

Your going to have someone record you beating off everfresh???

Mr Internet Tough Guy, full of threats of violence, yet when I offer to buy him a drink to clear the air he's always "busy" or "otherwise occupied"

This pathetic loser got fired from 5 d's and now works at a shitty $200 a week job so he can finance his second life of making crazy threats over the internet all night long

A pathetic loser who can't afford to get out of CR into a real country.  Let this 5'1" greasy jerkoff make his violent threats, it's all he knows how to do

That is all

just joking rocket, have you ever seen the guy around or why are you supposed to meet him?

He's well known in Escazu as being a delusional idiot.  Other forums have multiple postings by him making crazy threats and threatening to "kick" someone's "ass" at some unspecified location where he never shows up to.

Sad, really.  He needs some serious help and I hope he gets it before he hurts someone or himself

Guest pocketrockets

just joking rocket, have you ever seen the guy around or why are you supposed to meet him?

I'm not supposed to never but he is following me around like a puppy so I will have to end it somehow if the mods here don't end it themselves first. Never seen him in person, all I know he is a crackhead bisexual gringo, 50-70 years old who scams old ladies at the sweepstakes, basically when he calls me names he is projecting himself, he does not know me or has never seen me in person. He has trolling me for years but wants to meet for a beer "to explain himself", like I have any interest in being friends with a scammer old fart scumbag. He says he is the one in the picture, a Jesse Ventura lookalike on crack it seems.

I'm not supposed to never but he is following me around like a puppy so I will have to end it somehow if the mods here don't end it themselves first. Never seen him in person, all I know he is a crackhead bisexual gringo, 50-70 years old who scams old ladies at the sweepstakes, basically when he calls me names he is projecting himself, he does not know me or has never seen me in person. He has trolling me for years but wants to meet for a beer "to explain himself", like I have any interest in being friends with a scammer old fart scumbag. He says he is the one in the picture, a Jesse Ventura lookalike on crack it seems.

I love how this worthless tico greaseball says that I'm "following him around", take a look at my first posting on this forum and see just how quickly this creep starts harassing me.  http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/26711-just-glad-to-be-here/?hl=%2Bjust+%2Bglad

He slinks around Escazu and has no friends because he's a complete loser.  He's banned or restricted on all other forum sites, which is why he hangs around here  Hey greaseball, LEAVE ME ALONE!

That is all

Mr Internet Tough Guy, full of threats of violence, yet when I offer to buy him a drink to clear the air he's always "busy" or "otherwise occupied"

This pathetic loser got fired from 5 d's and now works at a shitty $200 a week job so he can finance his second life of making crazy threats over the internet all night long

A pathetic loser who can't afford to get out of CR into a real country. Let this 5'1" greasy jerkoff make his violent threats, it's all he knows how to do

That is all

You fuckin' idiots from other forums coming over here to tell us stupid stories... about Cami the slut, Black cocks, and Pocketrockets the human chopping machine... STFU already. Unless you have something relevant to us here- we don't want to hear all this garbage. :gun

You fuckin' idiots from other forums coming over here to tell us stupid stories... about Cami the slut, Black cocks, and Pocketrockets the human chopping machine... STFU already. Unless you have something relevant to us here- we don't want to hear all this garbage. :gun

You're right and I apoligize.  I mean no disrespect to this forum and I consider it a privilege to be allowed to participate here. This post is the last I will comment on this matter

Having said that I wish the mods would ban and blacklist Pocketrockets for being a serial harasser and stalker.  Take a look at my first posting on this site and see how disturbingly quickly he started following me around and cyberstalking me http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/26711-just-glad-to-be-here/?hl=%2Bjust+%2Bgladn Other forum sites have banned and restricted this individual

Combine his stalking with his constant threats of violence (see above) and you get a disturbing picture of an unstable individual.

Just doing the community a solid by highlighting this problem

That is all

Guest pocketrockets

Done a lot of differnt things in my time but I'm currently Trailer Park Supervisor at Sunnyvale Trailer park here in Escazu, Costa Rica.  It's a good gig but some of the lowlifes that live here make things difficult sometimes

Lol what a fraud, that don't exist here in CR, maybe in San Jose California YEAH. Everfresh is a scammer, he uses VOIPs to call retired citizens from the US and claim they won the lottery/sweeps but is a fraud, the victims wire the money to CR thinking they are paying the legal fees/federal trade commission to release the "prize". This guy has no shame.

Done a lot of differnt things in my time but I'm currently Trailer Park Supervisor at Sunnyvale Trailer park here in Escazu, Costa Rica.  It's a good gig but some of the lowlifes that live here make things difficult sometimes

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=randy+lahey&view=detailv2&&id=A047B52200D750F20281ECA9DB8869096902376C&selectedIndex=4&ccid=GhAW385f&simid=608048206401766030&thid=OIP.M1a1016dfce5f4762c57e62ffe4a1bda4o0