Late night chill zone

GreenDoberman

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[\video]

She opens with this and it's the whole reason I ended up at the festival, I heard it coming in my apartment and was like I've loved that song for a long time, what is going on. It makes me think of a lot of things, those who have come and gone, me coming, going and coming back. Those who have come that you don't want to see go. Such succinct depth. Incredible.

KOL is awesome I usually listen to their old stuff (aka shake, because of the times) and aspire to cover it but I'm not there yet, it's very high level stuff down to the core. They all tear it up then disappear back into their married lives which is very cool. They're coming out with a new album in a couple weeks.

Check out these two videos from it.

This is the members of the band actually acting in the video (and some (ehem) other people)

This is the title track to the new album, that right there is one of, perhaps the best lead in the world (tough to say, really can't pick one male or female) Mr. Caleb Followill. Years back he actually collapsed on stage and they had to cancel a tour, he's fine now. He's worth about ten mil and married to a supermodel. They're married to knock outs. Boys it doesn't get better than the Kings.

[\video]

I'll have to check that out. 

Here we have T0P. There concerts get crazy. I can't play keyboard yet, my vox teach can teach me how, we'll get there after she teaches me how to hit clean Bonoesque top shelf vox. These guys only have the #2 song in the country right now. They've had a couple monsters before Heathens. T drops ridiculous rap out of nowhere then dresses up as a buffed out trannie just to be funny. Josh is a ridiculous drummer they both drive all the girls nuts, T's married to a knockout J does his thing. It's really great to see these guys hit big, they've really earned it

They also have the #8 and #38 albums right now.

Here's a song that's not fit for the public but it's been a favorite of mine for awhile now.

[\video]