Late night chill zone

GreenDoberman

You're good with me bro I understand your position entirely. Alot of people who like that stuff you wouldn't click with but I'm a musician so my taste in music is everywhere (except country EXCEPT for Red Solo Cup, that's a great tune). Yeah Ride is a genius song to make money and stressed out is too - in the making the video thing for stressed out they're both laughing hysterically between scenes. Toy bikes? Wtf? Ssips. It sounds good and the girls crack up and you look good then you make bank. That's what they do and they're awesome dudes.

This is my favorite song by them and it's not fit for mainstream, lol.

This is great too and also not fit for the public

No one should ever think because I shamed someone who has been here to scam that I have a problem with someone who has different taste in music or anything else. Keep it real man, I'm a big guy and I'm only hear to look out for you guys and have fun, just like you. 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway back to the festival. Prior to the rap and all the other awesome stuff and blondie (no we didn't go all the way, she decided I'm a player which I'm not - I'm just looking around and if someone lands me I won't be looking around anymore but I'll still enjoy the scenery) I saw these guys. Awesome, they get hard too but also they're hysterical. I think the lead actually did this for his Mom. That dude lets it out in some songs then he's Tosh funny. 

Good stuff.

Only 8,000 views, I suspect 6000 are my own. The camera is shaky to start and the audience is not ideal, but if this doesn't elicit a physical reaction (goosebumps or more) out of your body, then you are missing something I wouldn't trade for the world.

Perhaps the baddest woman in music, the 1:30 mark on is ...

Returning to U2 I've seen them a few times, they remain awesome though I prefer their old stuff. Under a Blood Red Sky is released and patented but this puppy isn't. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vdCzIStGmg

This was soon after The Joshua Tree was released, about two years. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For went smash hit, so did With Or Without You. Where the Streets Have No Name was big too, the album gets much deeper than that though. They are known for among so many other things being extremely drunk for this run of shows, it's awesome. Who is the best lead ever - Bono, Caleb, Jagger, Joplin, Blondie, McCartney too many to ever decide.

Here is Bobcat Goldthwait pretending to be Bono

One of U2's favorite things is to come out of nowhere in disguise and put on a surprise show in a mall or a subway whatever. Here they are in a subway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aluYo-FSqiw

I do it too though obviously I ain't Bono. We do it because we know we are blessed and we want you and everyone else to enjoy yourselves, and for those endorphins to take your mind off the hustle bustle for just a few minutes, because you deserve it for listening. If you don't listen, you still deserve it. The cool dudes deserve it for being funny and hard working, and the ladies too. The pretty ladies deserve it for putting all that effort into making the world a more intensely beautiful place. Tony Robbins says makeup is fear. He's right about a lot of things but he is wrong about that - it's giving thanks and hooking the world up.

Because we said so.

This is Lissie. 

She looks a lot like an ex of mine, that ex and I screwed on and off since the time she was 18  for about 15 years and I was significantly older but it was 100% legal. She's married to a guy I don't respect at all because he screwed with my property - he did throw in the towel and surrender but only after he got scared about being an idiot. I had forgotten that I actually dumped her because she insisted on continuing to speak to an ex that is just a dishonest putz. She saw that as lack of freedom. He cheated on her and was a real jerk about bills. That's a deal breaker. Anyway another ex of mine knew I still had a thing for her and played this in a bar when I was smashed. I knew we were on the splits and deeply wept. I didn't know if either of us could handle it. These days she's taken by a stand up dude. We clashed, we're not friends but there is a mutual respect there. He will deal with her exes accordingly and will take very good care of her. If someone comes at them hard enough and I find out, I've got their backs.

It's about respect.

Never mind. I apologize for lashing out. I just really hate that "Ride" song as it is omnipresent and annoying to me.

Let's keep it chill (of which I didn't, my fault) and let's keep some good variety going to introduce some new music to everyone.

Again, my bad.

Relax and listen to some of these lovely songs.