Late night chill zone

GreenDoberman

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't sleep. I have an interview today that's very important to me. It's a good gig and pays well, still in the big city but easily within walking distance so I wouldn't have to deal with a commute every day. It's been a trying time lately, I got very sick (actually died for 5 minutes), I had a massive cardiac arrest - brain came back then heart then kidneys about 3 months later. Got UC as a result which was semi juicy because where I'm from they go by your highest quarter and I had one very nice quarter in 2015. That expired so have to get back in the saddle. Getting mugged did not help. Went back to my old gig and they're still like family but there's a lot of changes coming up in that industry and they have changed some things up so we both agreed now isn't the right time. I can give you guys some advice if you're looking for a gig or looking to advance - hire a recruiter. It's free (mine was at least) and they (mine at least) work hard. She really hooks it up and she keeps me on point, too. "Steve here's what you do and don't say". I love it. So this is a company that sincerely helps out the elderly, very cool stuff. Their product is something that has legit helped out my parents so I have sincere respect for it and them. A site you can go on when looking into things is Glassdoor.com. You can tell who the scam artists are and aren't by looking deep into things on there. With some companies you'll see a great review that maybe seems a little off then one or two that follow that say that's a fake review by one of the people there to cover up what a sham it is. You look for ones with across the board solid reviews. 

So for me it's this then there is a media company I can advertise for as well. Great reviews for them on GD as well. If I can land both it'll be a lethal combo that will be exactly the opposite of lethal on the bankroll. There's been a ton of other interested prospects but these two feel best for me right now. Both legit good companies with booming products and their people have been happy for a long time. 

Salud everyone, hope everyone's doing well and I will report back.

Piece.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah man going to see them when they come around here in Jan, hopefully with a hot female, Deerhunter will be opening for them. Their new album is slower than the cool stuff but still very good.

The whistling at the end of this one is very chill yet simple. I anticipate people slow dancing to it.