The fantasy football strategy/discussion thread (the non-shit talking thread)

Sol Aristatel

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Keenan Allen went down I figured I was screwed at the WR position. But thankfully some of these guys that I picked up late have worked out for me. I think you could argue that all of these guys are probably 2nd tier, which is solid since a couple of them were picked up off the scrap heap or drafted late.

So how would you rank these guys right now? Of course, making a decision on match ups each week plays in when deciding who plays and who sits. But all things equal, how would you rank these?

Brandin Cooks

Will Fuller

Sammy Coates

Mike Wallace

Randall Cobb

What you think Moseph?

Cobb

Cooks

Fuller

I missed this thread coach. Coats hurt isn't he?

Coates is active and gonna play.  Now i need to decide between Coates, Duke Johnson, or Jay Ajayi for my flex spot.  Its a half point PPR league, so leaning Coates here even though he's injured..

Doh!!!  Fuck me.  Played Coates and not Ajayi.  Ajayi with like 400 pts today.  

Well, at least I have me another RB now...

Picked up Knile Davis off the waiver wire.  

Should I let 'er rip tomorrow night?  Could use him in the flex spot.  Alternatives are Rashad Jennings, Duke Johnson, or Chris Thompson.  Hmmm...

I'm ruling Sammy Coates and Will Fuller OUT of consideration due to their opponents and circumstances.  

Chris Thompson...pass catching rb in possible shootout

Kniles is too TD dependent...does not have the skills to run wild. Doubtful he would even get the opportunity if he did have the skills...Rodgers will be calling his own number in an attempt to silence all the critics