The fantasy football strategy/discussion thread (the non-shit talking thread)

Sol Aristatel

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need some trade advice, didn't want to start a new thread, and this seems like a place to ask...

The leadue is a little TD heavy scoring, with 1pt per 20 yards rush/rec and 40 yards passing, TDs 6 and 4 (passing). Flex and IDP, but doesn't come into play here.  No PPR.

My QBs are Brady/NE and Wilson/SEA

At WR, I've got Benjamin/CAR, Fuller/HOU, Britt/LA, Snead/NO, D Jackson/WAS, and Smith/BAL

I've been trying to work out a trade the past few days with someone who is deep at WR, but brutal at QB. His QBs are Taylor/BUF, Flacco/BAL, and Fitzpatrick/NYJ, and at WR he's got Nelson/GB, Fitzgerald/ARZ, Diggs/MIN, Crabtree/OAK, Pryor/CLE, Hogan/NE. Obviously, we seem like a natural fit as trade partners.

I threw out Brady for Nelson. He wants more for Nelson and we've been negotiating. I asked a friend about it today and he thinks I'm crazy and should get a lot more than Nelson for Brady. So I asked two more guys and they both agree that Brady is more valuable than Nelson. When I look at some of the stuff I read online, the CBS trade value chart has Brady at 22 and Nelson at 26 (higher is better). Karabell's rest of year rankings has Nelson 15th overall (#10WR) and Brady 30th overall (#1QB).

What are your thoughts on Brady for Nelson? And what do you think I should get if I shifted gears and tried to give up Wilson instead? Would you take Diggs/Crabtree? (Already tried Wilson for Fitzgerald and he's not interested)