The Browns are so stupid

Sol Aristatel

I think they’re still struggling to find themselves on offense, Mayfield looks out of rhythm and doesn’t seem like the same QB he was for much of last season.

That being said they needed this game, which seemed more like preseason for long stretches. I think they finally put it together next week against the Rams and I’ll probably end up making a play on the Browns.

many offenses in the league are struggling

it's likely because noone plays in the preseason anymore and we have essentially been watching preseason quality football the first couple of weeks

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There really isn't a team that they couldn't beat on that list with good QB play.

That's almost as obvious as your "Herm will be successful at ASU if he can recruit well" take at EOG.

Duh.  This is the NFL.  Outside of the Miami Dolphins, any team is capable of beating anyone if they put together a great game.  Don't turn the ball over.  Get some lucky bounces.  Etc.  

Say whatever you want, that's a tough 5 game stretch.  It's early in the season, but those 5 teams are a combined 10-0.  And like I said, CLE will be lucky to be favored in one of those games. 

Look at Deemer's last post.  That's a Browns fan saying he would be fine with 2-3 during that stretch.  That's says it all right there. 

That's almost as obvious as your "Herm will be successful at ASU if he can recruit well" take at EOG.

Duh.  This is the NFL.  Outside of the Miami Dolphins, any team is capable of beating anyone if they put together a great game.  Don't turn the ball over.  Get some lucky bounces.  Etc.  

Say whatever you want, that's a tough 5 game stretch.  It's early in the season, but those 5 teams are a combined 10-0.  And like I said, CLE will be lucky to be favored in one of those games. 

Look at Deemer's last post.  That's a Browns fan saying he would be fine with 2-3 during that stretch.  That's says it all right there. 

He's also used to 2-win seasons.  I didn't say it wasn't a hard stretch.  If he plays like Trubisky, they may lose them all.  

Since I guess you have to possess the intellegence of a football coach, I'll have my brother post for me on these topics.  

Duh. This is the NFL. Outside of the Miami Dolphins, any team is capable of beating anyone if they put together a great game. Don't turn the ball over. Get some lucky bounces. Etc.

Say whatever you want, that's a tough 5 game stretch. It's early in the season, but those 5 teams are a combined 10-0. And like I said, CLE will be lucky to be favored in one of those games.

Look at Deemer's last post. That's a Browns fan saying he would be fine with 2-3 during that stretch. That's says it all right there.

Well 2-3 puts them 3-4 and the last 9 games they can easily win 7-8. So yea, I’d take 10 wins.

Auto fade the next 5 for me...could they cover them all...sure.....will I be up countless cash fading the Browns the past 7 or 8 years including these 5....yes

Since I guess you have to possess the intellegence of a football coach, I'll have my brother post for me on these topics.  

That has nothing to do with it.  95% of your posts are great.  You didn't need your brother for those.  You are capable. 

Just don't get the panties in a bunch and call for your brother to post when you post something that would work well in a Captain Obvious commercial.  

Well 2-3 puts them 3-4 and the last 9 games they can easily win 7-8. So yea, I’d take 10 wins.

I'll say they win 1 or 2.  Like you said, Browns fans would be ecstatic if they won more than 2 in that stretch.  

What's the locker room going to be like when they are 3-4 (realistic scenario) after 7 games?  LBJ gonna start pointing fingers?  Baker going to pop off and lose the locker room?  Rookie head coach have a melt down with the media when he's being attacked?  

Do they have the depth at key positions if they have some injuries?  I hope not..  

Man i'm not ok in fact i am estatic.

Titans are 1-0 all alone in first place atop the AFC South.

As for the Browns i heard on ESPN radio a shitload of fans up there say there are praying that the Browns turn things around because they want a second shot at Tennessee this year in the playoffs.

How about now?