The Browns are so stupid

Sol Aristatel

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Titans blow. Entire NFL and referees against Browns this year. Penalties were horrific. Push off on OBJ one of worst calls I’ve ever seen in an nfl game. Titans clear holds on Henry catch....

That being said, it’s 1 game. I love the media piling on.

Onto to NY!

why?

ok if they were fair referees the browns only lose by 24, we'll give you that

because i think mahomes is a better qb, and find it funny you are looking to blame refs for the week 1 loss?

another dipshit

I think Mahomes is a great talent, I also believe up until this year his talent around him was vastly superior to CLE. Coaching wise, you can’t put Reid in same country as Browns coaches.

Tell me where I’m off?

I think Mahomes is a great talent, I also believe up until this year his talent around him was vastly superior to CLE. Coaching wise, you can’t put Reid in same country as Browns coaches.

Tell me where I’m off?

what makes baker better than if by your words, we cant compare the numbers because kc has better coaching and surrounding talent? what are you basing that off?

Is this Mike okay mentally? He blows Browns all year and now rips them.... which way is it? Can’t stand fence riders

Man i'm not ok in fact i am estatic.

Titans are 1-0 all alone in first place atop the AFC South.

As for the Browns i heard on ESPN radio a shitload of fans up there say there are praying that the Browns turn things around because they want a second shot at Tennessee this year in the playoffs.