• 4 months later...
  • Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Deemer, on 03 Jul 2019 - 05:57 AM, said:

Titans stink. 7-9

Well they dont stink as much as much as those Brownies do who just lost their 16th straight opening game going back to 2004.

Meanwhile the Titans are looking to notch their 4th straight winning season this year something only 5 other NFL teams can claim at the moment.

Mike loving this.  

:scooter

Yep. LOL

Whats even more fucked up is i have been giving his team love while everybody else was doubting them and this guy Dimmer is gonna say my team stinks,lol.  

My team had a bad 4 year stretch from 2012 thru 2015 BUT the majority of the years between 1999 and 2018 the Titans had winning seasons including 3 times with 13 wins,and had a 12 win,11 win,10 win seasons as well including seven playoff wins vs Steelers,Colts,Ravens,etc. with 2 AFC title appearances and a Super Bowl app as well. Also 170 wins which places them at 11th the last 20 years in wins.

Meanwhile Browns are dead last with 95 wins the last 20 years thats 75 wins less than the Titans.

The pot calling the kettle.....

Since becoming GM in 2016 Jon Robinson has seen the Titans have three straight winning seasons including a playoff win at Kansas City in January of 2018. He has also seen the Titans defeat the Patriots,Packers,Saints,Eagles,Cowboys,Chiefs twice at Arrowhead,Ravens,Seahawks,Broncos,Bears,etc.