The Browns are so stupid

Sol Aristatel

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kessler is better than expected; but he's definitely not the future answer.

They have SOME pieces.

You don't think they should focus on their needs elsewhere for now? I think they can win with Kessler, maybe not SB, but he is good enough to get you into the playoffs.

He is literally one of the biggest surprises in the league to me, guy is a legit NFL quarterback, never would've expected that.

You don't think they should focus on their needs elsewhere for now? I think they can win with Kessler, maybe not SB, but he is good enough to get you into the playoffs.

He is literally one of the biggest surprises in the league to me, guy is a legit NFL quarterback, never would've expected that.

Hard to find a QB who isn't good enough to get you into the playoffs. Rookie QBs are the way to go, pay the lines and cbs.

Hard to find a QB who isn't good enough to get you into the playoffs. Rookie QBs are the way to go, pay the lines and cbs.

No argument here, look at the Cowboys. Spent years building up the OL, now here they are.

Prescott has been great, but he was set up to succeed. They don't ask him to do too much, and it's let him grow into the position.

No argument here, look at the Cowboys. Spent years building up the OL, now here they are.

Prescott has been great, but he was set up to succeed. They don't ask him to do too much, and it's let him grow into the position.

Been arguing for this for a decade, Dallas fell into it. Trade the QBs and save the money. QB is an overrated position. Take care of the ball and invest in your lines and dbs