The Browns are so stupid

Sol Aristatel

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They’ll fuck up and hire Gregg Williams permanently

Hopefully Dorsey is smarter than that.   Williams is a great DC, but he's not a HC.     The Danger of these interims is that they do a decent job short term, it fools people into thinking they're any good.   I saw it with KC in 2011.   A proven failure HC, Romeo Crennel, won 2 of his last 3 games, including beating the undefeated Packers.   The Idiots who ran KC(Pioli and Clark Hunt) at the time then gave him the perma job, and predictably he won 1 game the following year, and the GM and Romeo had to get blown out.  Since Dorsey was the GM that benefited from the above, and became the new KC GM, he should be fully aware of the pitfalls of keeping the interim.  

Hopefully Dorsey is smarter than that. Williams is a great DC, but he's not a HC. The Danger of these interims is that they do a decent job short term, it fools people into thinking they're any good. I saw it with KC in 2011. A proven failure HC, Romeo Crennel, won 2 of his last 3 games, including beating the undefeated Packers. The Idiots who ran KC(Pioli and Clark Hunt) at the time then gave him the perma job, and predictably he won 1 game the following year, and the GM and Romeo had to get blown out. Since Dorsey was the GM that benefited from the above, and became the new KC GM, he should be fully aware of the pitfalls of keeping the interim.

If I’m a Browns fan, I’m rooting for them to lose last few games. Would be a disaster if they gave Williams the gig

Landry put up better numbers with Tannehill than Mayfield

Njoku 1st rounder and Callaway would have been 1st rounder if he didn’t get suspended in college

Let’s not pretend Browns have no talent on offense

Miami got their shit pushed in and he’d get 5+ catches every 4Q down 14+.

Njoku can’t fucking catch. He’s a project and young.

Callaway has dropped more balls and fumbled more balls than plays made.

These guys could be good in years but right now, yeah I’ll take Eagles weapons/coach/line over Browns.

No one mentioned Browns have no LT... only most important position behind QB.

Let’s actually watch some browns game before we spout nonsense

Yes. Jarvis Landry only got garbage time yards and TD's on Miami. Then let's talk about how other people are spouting nonsense.

LMAO.

All media said Browns way overpaid for a SLOT WR. And I love Jarvis, but he’s not a #1. He’s an excellent slot WR. Browns need to address WR in draft or FA.