The Browns are so stupid

Sol Aristatel

Lose your best defensive player for a 3rd in 2017 instead of 18?

From reports they were tired of Collins going off script on the field. Guess he was getting a bit full of himself and felt he didnt need to follow the play and BB wasnt having any of it

Belicheck of course is huge on everyone buying in and just doing their job, no heroes. Collins was just doing what he wanted too often. Again if you believe the reports, maybe its not true but would make sense on why they dealt him if BB was tired of him and couldnt trust him to do what the play called for 

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Deemer, wtf are you rambling about? Relax, kid. You said Wentz is incredibly inconsistent, that's wrong. I explained to you that it's wrong. My opinion is worth nothing but yours is? I wasn't writing anything, I was reading a pm.

Per an unbiased source, PFF, Wentz is the 4th best QB in the league. Wentz is the most accurate QB in the NFL v the blitz. He's consistent. He's very good.

You were wrong, so I stated as much. Pretty simple. The only arrogance has been on your end. I should be in any thread I want, unlike most, I don't speak unless I know what I'm talking about. With family in the Browns front office, I have some idea as to what's going on there. With a godfather who coached Favre and coached QBs longer than you've been alive, I've got another decent source. With a cousin who is the director of pro personnel for an NFL football team, I'd say I have another decent source.

I didn't say anything about the Browns, kido. You've made a fool of yourself. Fortunately for you, I'm not interested in exploiting it.

pff v deem

NFL coaches v deem

Everyone with eyes v deem

Wentz is very good, he's not incredibly inconsistent, he's remarkably consistent. You really spouted off some paranoid shit dude.

Very good lol

• 2 years later...

Wentz HOF caliber QB lmao

I don't know about HOF, but I'll stick with Wentz as a good NFL QB.  

Eagles skill position players were wiped out with injuries this year.  Not really fair to judge him based on this year.  

Last season he was the favorite to win the MVP until he got hurt.  He's shown he can light the league up.  Now he just needs to prove he can sustain a high level play over a long sample size. 

While Cleve was stupid to pass on Wentz, Mahomes, Watson, Goff, all's well that ends well because Baker is gonna be pretty special also, they are rid of Hue, they have exceeded(if you got in early) or will exceed their o/u projected wins, and they might be the division favorite going into 2019.   If they get the right HC next year, they should be a power for years.   

While Cleve was stupid to pass on Wentz, Mahomes, Watson, Goff, all's well that ends well because Baker is gonna be pretty special also, they are rid of Hue, they have exceeded(if you got in early) or will exceed their o/u projected wins, and they might be the division favorite going into 2019. If they get the right HC next year, they should be a power for years.

They’ll fuck up and hire Gregg Williams permanently