Big anti Trump protest planned for tonight in NYC

Cop

totally agree

people that have never lived here or even visited here like to share their stupid opinions

i could live in madison the rest of my life and never once complain about a minority... you know why? because they wouldn't fucking rob and stab me, and beg me for money on a daily basis

Another sensitive one. For someone as sensitive as you, Mikey, you sure talk a lot of shit about different people and cultures. After all, you have quit the forum about ten times now because someone hurt your feelings. I find it odd.

If you dish it out in life, you have to be able to take it. But to each their own. :cheers

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

totally agree

people that have never lived here or even visited here like to share their stupid opinions

i could live in madison the rest of my life and never once complain about a minority... you know why?  because they wouldn't fucking rob and stab me, and beg me for money on a daily basis

For sure.  Highly educated city.  Great standard of living.

Even the suburbs of Milwaukee (like Brookfield, Mequon, etc.) are completely different from Milwaukee proper.

Another sensitive one. For someone as sensitive as you, Mikey, you sure talk a lot of shit about different people and cultures. After all, you have quit the forum about ten times now because someone hurt your feelings. I find it odd.

If you dish it out in life, you have to be able to take it. But to each their own. :cheers

i can take it, who said i can't

kick me out of the forum if you don't want me here

name 1 time i quit... go ahead, find it, i'll give you all night

or better yet, just fucking ban me i dare you

some people are enraged

https://dose.com/what-if-im-never-able-to-introduce-my-dad-to-his-grandkids-2cd36fbdcfe1?goal=0_3a39ea094a-a875051838-117475997#.midip9yx4

The real question that I can’t shake off as we move past Election 2016 is: Am I ever going to be able to introduce my dad to his future grandchildren?

I love my father. And I love my family. I want to have children with my partner, and that will happen in the not-too-distant future. But the fear that’s currently consuming me is the fear of handing off my future daughter(s) to my dad.

I can never let him hold my daughter, knowing he supported a candidate who wants to strip her of her rights. How can I possibly say, “Here, papi, hold her—even though you think it’s okay for some guy to grab her by the pussy and don’t respect her right to control her own body or love who she wants to love?”

That is not something I can say. And that’s not something I think I can do.

Wow.

Irina Gonzalez is mentally ill.

how many black clients do you have?  i have about 20 and i don't hate a single one of them

how many black people have you helped?  i have delivered food to thousands of them, and have done free tax returns for thousands more

so i hate black people but help thousands of them... you love black people and help about 0 of them?  weird

i guess speaking the truth and holding people responsible for their actions = hate, while justifying bad behavior = love

you're generalizing and holding an entire race responsible for the actions of some. It's remarkable that you don't see that.

At least you can admit it.

I'm kinda shocked to be honest , you've been pretty level headed throughout this whole circus.

I was kind of kidding, I'm pretty conservative but hardly consider Trump one of my own.

Doubt I'd ever do any name calling either, not my style. Even if I really hate someone else's view, probably wouldn't attack them personally. Political shit isn't that important.

I notice few people seem to get the Joey thing. Everyone knows you live in SF and has somewhat liberal views, but most don't seem to realize you're just fucking with them to get a reaction. JBD is no libtard.

I was kind of kidding, I'm pretty conservative but hardly consider Trump one of my own.

Doubt I'd ever do any name calling either, not my style. Even if I really hate someone else's view, probably wouldn't attack them personally. Political shit isn't that important.

I notice few people seem to get the Joey thing. Everyone knows you live in SF and has somewhat liberal views, but most don't seem to realize you're just fucking with them to get a reaction. JBD is no libtard.

Correct. I've even pointed it out myself but the hard core trump guys aren't very bright and it's just easier to make narrow generalizations based on little information than to actually think for themselves.

Low information posters!!!

I actually hate the true libtards. Honestly want to unfriend half my Facebook friends for their ignorance and blind following of Hilary. It was embarrassing to read people who know nothing about her other than she's a woman talking about her as some sort of deity. No one who cared to truly read both side's takes on her and her past, could b sane and really believe in her doing what is best for the US. Same could be said about Trump, though. But at least his supporters really believed in him and turned out. Libtardism is out of control. So is the right wing nutter set. Hopefully both can concede on some of the whacked out shit and accept each other's views.

Who is his? Here we go again white liberal idiots. You morons watch the lame stream media that tells the opposite of the truth.

This is why Joey is ass backwards. Intelligent is fine, but are you being told the truth or fiction? What you watch listen to is clearly one sided

Balcy back on the booze!!!

Is it better to listen to the main stream media's lies and half truths or tinfoil hat nutter media which is 99% made up shit and bs predictions that literally never come true ?