Big anti Trump protest planned for tonight in NYC

Cop

Guest ChrisHarvard

I left my ballot blank in Mich.

Quite the protest brewing in Chicago in front of Trump Tower. Odds of half of these people not voting yesterday? Quite high I'm sure.

I think the whole...felony drug and firearm possession was a bit of a bugaboo for some of those "voters".

On the plus side, looting, burning shit down, and raping is always another route.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smokie thank you for Ohio. Your people are saints!

Smokie thank you for your brothers and sisters in Michigan that you have visited many times to toast brews and smoke marijuana cigarettes. The state of Michigan was so important, as well.

All of you are very, fine citizens to our country.

Words cannot express how proud I am of the people of Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and of course Florida. Without all of them, none of this would be possible.

You're welcome Christopher

Would you want Cal and NY dictating your policy every day?

Trump did win 30-31 states.

Electoral college is stupid and hasn't been worth anything in 100 years.

The people should decide the election. Just because a lot of people live in certain areas doesn't mean their votes shouldn't count the same IMO. 

I think the electoral college actually suppresses the American vote A LOT. People in guaranteed red and blue states aren't going to go out and vote as much because they feel their vote doesn't count. Remove the electoral college, use a popular vote, and you will see a much bigger turnout IMO. Everyone's vote should be equal.

Electoral college is stupid and hasn't been worth anything in 100 years.

The people should decide the election. Just because a lot of people live in certain areas doesn't mean their votes shouldn't count the same IMO.

I think the electoral college actually suppresses the American vote A LOT. People in guaranteed red and blue states aren't going to go out and vote as much because they feel their vote doesn't count. Remove the electoral college, use a popular vote, and you will see a much bigger turnout IMO. Everyone's vote should be equal.

EGG ZACK LEE

Guest ChrisHarvard

timely, you do realize the electoral college is based on POPULATION, right?

Your black, hip hop friends in California had secured a whopping 55 for your "cracker jack biaaatch" that is going to get everyone and their "crew", more "dope cash" from the United States government. You're complaining because you lost, and because you cannot hit an off speed pitch.

The latter is understandable, but for God's sake! Be a man! Stop wanting cheese with your w(h)ine.

KFC, you lost "brotha man".

Guest ChrisHarvard

Where is old ass MoDidley btw? Where is good ole Uncle Mo?

You noticed when uncle Mo gets his ASS handed to him, he disappears? A "re-grouping" stage happens, kind of like the Disney film, "flubber".

MoDidley...all bullshit. No substance, no character. A cut and paste, bad mouthing faker. Salud! Mo Didley see ya tomorrow pal

“I didn’t vote for (George W.) Bush, but he was a good, honorable man with whom I had political differences, so I didn’t vote for him. But for our country to be where we are now, who took a guy who — I don’t care what anyone says, I’m sure they have other reasons and maybe good reasons for voting for Donald Trump — but I don’t think anybody can deny this guy is openly and brazenly racist and misogynistic and ethnic-centric, and say, ‘That’s OK with us, we’re going to vote for him anyway.’

“We have just thrown a good part of our population under the bus, and I have problems with thinking that this is where we are as a country. It’s tough on (the team), we noticed it coming in. Everybody was a little quiet, and I thought, ‘Well, maybe the game the other night.’ And so we talked about that, but then Aron Baynes said, ‘I don’t think that’s why everybody’s quiet. It’s last night.’

[...]

“We just elected an openly, brazen misogynist leader and we should keep our mouths shut and realize that we need to be learning maybe from the rest of the world, because we don’t got anything to teach anybody.

“It’s embarrassing. I have been ashamed of a lot of things that have happened in this country, but I can’t say I’ve ever been ashamed of our country until today. Until today. We all have to find our way to move forward, but that was — and I’m not even trying to make a political statement. To me, that’s beyond politics.

“You don’t get to come out and talk about people like that, and then lead our country and have millions of Americans embrace you. I’m having a hard time being with people. I’m going to walk into this arena tonight and realize that — especially in this state — most of these people voted for the guy. Like, (expletive), I don’t have any respect for that. I don’t.

Quite the shot taken by Stan Van, especially given he's ripping people in his own state. I agree with him 100% though.

The way things are set up now, 10 states decide the election nearly every single time.

The other 40 states are irreverent. People in those states don't turn out at the same rates.

I think you would see much bigger participation if everyone's vote equaled the same. Just my opinion.

How about we just go by whomever wins the most states wins? Sounds fair to me.

ITs always funny when the SEcond amendments disciples get all offended and panties in a bunch by the First Amendment disciples

I get a chuckle out of that, you red guys take the bait every time and get all worked up so easily.

Did you just imagine that happening in this thread?