Big anti Trump protest planned for tonight in NYC

Cop

Analogy doesnt work. We arent bears or deers, silly to compare ourselves to them. Lets all shit wherever we want, kill/eat whoever we want and let the stronger males rape the better looking females. 

I get your point but we are far too evolved to compare ourselves to what animals do in the wild. We are all human, theres no difference between me and some guy born in Pakistan or Japan or South Africa or Finland. We just happened to enter the world in a different part of the planet. 

I have vastly different beliefs than a lot of my best friends. I, quite clearly, am a strong liberal believer. My two best friends typically vote conservative here (not as conservative of a party as the US GOP, but still far from the libs). My best friend from work is a HUGE trump fan and was ecstatic all day today wanting to talk trump with anyone that would listen. I couldnt disagree with his view more, but i have tons of respect for him as a man and know his differing thoughts come from a good place. 

So just cause some see the world differently or look is not close to the same as them being a different species. I dont have a problem with anyones political or world views, as long as they come from a good hearted place and I know they care about people. 

then come and live with some of the ghetto trash in milwaukee and see what your life expectancy is

they are not the same species... some of these people have no respect for your life or their own, to pretend otherwise is naive and stupid

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MM u ever thought moving to an area of the world without a ghetto, pal?

:deemer

every day

was just about to fly out to vegas today to buy a house but got grounded by the mrs  :flag

tripp's thought that bears and deer just rape the female species is insulting to the animal community... and gives the human community too much credit in comparison... what makes humans so much better than animals?  i would argue we are worse in almost every aspect since we take advantage of our own species more than any other animal on the planet

Electoral college is stupid and hasn't been worth anything in 100 years.

The people should decide the election. Just because a lot of people live in certain areas doesn't mean their votes shouldn't count the same IMO. 

I think the electoral college actually suppresses the American vote A LOT. People in guaranteed red and blue states aren't going to go out and vote as much because they feel their vote doesn't count. Remove the electoral college, use a popular vote, and you will see a much bigger turnout IMO. Everyone's vote should be equal.

It's to protect the minority factions in the country and is just as important today as it ever was.

Because NYC, Chicago, and LA have the same interests as middle America...

Are you fucking retarded? I'm almost convinced you are.

Chicago suddenly move out of middle America recently?

So your basis of an electoral college is to protect farmers?

Do Muslims, blacks, and Hispanics not count as minority factions? Trying to figure out your newest expression of genius.

Chicago suddenly move out of middle America recently?

So your basis of an electoral college is to protect farmers?

Do Muslims, blacks, and Hispanics not count as minority factions? Trying to figure out your newest expression of genius.

Holy fuck.  You actually ARE retarded.

Minority doesn't have to mean ethnicity or race, genius.

Holy fuck. You actually ARE retarded.

Minority doesn't have to mean ethnicity or race, genius.

I never said it did, genius. I didn't realize farmers were all one ethnicity. I was merely pointing out minority factions that this election certainly did not protect.

MonkeyF0cker instead of getting so worked up that you start calling people on the Internet names, maybe try reading what they write first. Good luck next time.

I never said it did, genius. I didn't realize farmers were all one ethnicity. I was merely pointing out minority factions that this election certainly did not protect.

MonkeyF0cker instead of getting so worked up that you start calling people on the Internet names, maybe try reading what they write first. Good luck next time.

So, if it doesn't protect ALL minority factions, it protects none?  LOL.

Keep talking, dumbfuck.  You only reaffirm your idiocy with each and every post.

So, if it didn't protect ALL minority factions, it protects none?

Keep talking, dumbfuck. You only reaffirm your idiocy with each post.

What minority factions did the electoral college protect this time? I'm dying to know... Non-college educated whites? What a disadvantage those folks are at in this country. Thank God for the system saving them.

speaking for wisconsin

the farmers, which are 100% white, actually work, own land, etc

the black guys work at a rate of about 20%, also raise their kids at a rate of about 20%

i am opposed to the slaughter of animals and the dairy industry but on some level that's better than sitting on your ass smoking pot and watching tv

speaking for wisconsin

the farmers, which are 100% white, actually work, own land, etc

the black guys work at a rate of about 20%, also raise their kids at a rate of about 20%

i am opposed to the slaughter of animals and the dairy industry but on some level that's better than sitting on your ass smoking pot and watching tv

Mike I think you properly stated your bigotry and ignorance openly earlier. No reason to reiterate your point again.

Many rural farmers receive more government assistance than anyone on welfare.

What minority factions did the electoral college protect this time? I'm dying to know... Non-college educated whites? What a disadvantage those folks are at in this country. Thank God for the system saving them.

You were just saying how the vote is suppressed by people thinking that their vote doesn't matter because it is perceived as already determined IN THAT AREA.

Yet, now you're saying that the Electoral College doesn't protect the minority factions of people living in states in middle America.

So, if more people started voting in urban areas and the popular vote is used to determine the Presidency, you think the results are similar?

Make up your fucking mind.

The Electoral College certainly does protect minority factions and YOU are the one that made the case for it.

I'm going to go protest the protesters.  Bunch of fucking retards.

Tired of the hypocrisy.  Now the Dem's will feel righteous to try to obstruct this administration.

Stupid vicious circle propagated by ignorant fucking Americans that buy into the two party divisiveness.

Monkey i get your general point you keep trying to make but will follow up with one question

Do you think more parties = no divisiveness?  :scratch

You were just saying how the vote is suppressed by people thinking that their vote doesn't matter because it is perceived as already determined.

Yet, now you're saying that it doesn't protect the minority factions of people living in states in middle America.

So, if more people started voting in urban areas and the popular vote is used to determine the Presidency, you think the results are similar?

Make up your fucking mind.

No I'm saying the vote is suppressed because people know their vote literally does not matter in 80% of the country. That's a broken system protecting no one.

Allow all votes to matter, and given the direction of the countries diversification over the past 100 years everyone's word will be heard and no one will be left out.

Glad I could help you big guy.

Mike I think you properly stated your bigotry and ignorance openly earlier. No reason to reiterate your point again.

Many rural farmers receive more government assistance than anyone on welfare.

what is my ignorance?  was it a white person that stabbed me?  or killed my friend/client?  or robbed me?

so i guess i'm ignorant that i keep getting stabbed and robbed by black people when they are at least as good as the whites that don't stab or rob me, or kill my friends