Mike Pence ripped by Hamilton cast

Cee

Those are admirable sentiments from the Hamilton actor, if not common, decent values/expectations in a first world country. However, if I'm at that show, I'm yelling out "I didn't pay for a political rally! Get off your fucking soap box and act!"

How self-righteous and obnoxious.

I want a theatre actor preaching to me about as much as I want some backup QB getting attention for kneeling during an anthem. 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are admirable sentiments from the Hamilton actor, if not common, decent values/expectations in a first world country. However, if I'm at that show, I'm yelling out "I didn't pay for a political rally! Get off your fucking soap box and act!"

I want a theatre actor preaching to me about as much as I want some backup QB getting attention for kneeling during an anthem.

Broadway gonna Broadway.

Well said.

To be fair it does sound like the show was already over when this was announced. Not as if they delayed or interrupted the performance to get political 

I'm sure trump and pence are agonizing over these  protests, wondering whether they should pander to the losers and whiners on the left, or should they do what they promised and were elected to do? :scratch

No doubt it's a tough decision.

Have to laugh at the media reaction to trumps picks so far, amazed that they(sessions/flynn/the cia guy) are so hard core, so conservative. Trump is doing exactly what he promised to do, it bodes well for the future. The liberals are gonna be in hell .

When you lambast gays and pass policy in your state allowing discrimination against them you better believe they are going to speak up... is he so stupid that he didn't realize that the lead of Hamilton was gay?

Guy has degraded gay people for years in public office, and you think it's soap boxy of them to fear so much for their equal rights when he's now the vice president that they felt compelled to speak out?

Some of you have no clue how lucky you are to be a straight white male.

I'm sure trump and pence are agonizing over these protests, wondering whether they should pander to the losers and whiners on the left, or should they do what they promised and were elected to do? :scratch

No doubt it's a tough decision.

Have to laugh at the media reaction to trumps picks so far, amazed that they(sessions/flynn/the cia guy) are so hard core, so conservative. Trump is doing exactly what he promised to do, it bodes well for the future. The liberals are gonna be in hell .

He has backtracked on nearly everything he said he'd do during campaign. How is he doing exactly as he promised?

Trump lost the national vote by 1.5 million people. You act as if the majority of this country sides with trump.

He has backtracked on nearly everything he said he'd do during campaign. How is he doing exactly as he promised?

Trump lost the national vote by 1.5 million people. You act as if the majority of this country sides with trump.

The majority do side with him, voters in california simply do not matter, they do not count, period. I dont see where he's backtracked on anything yet. Mark my words, he will do what he said, muslim immigration gone, criminal illegals gone, climate control nonsense gone, isis smashed, etc, etc.

The majority do side with him, voters in california simply do not matter, they do not count, period. I dont see where he's backtracked on anything yet. Mark my words, he will do what he said, muslim immigration gone, criminal illegals gone, climate control nonsense gone, isis smashed, etc, etc.

:laugh  :laugh

God damn science getting in the way all the time. 

Hilarious to listen to a climate denier call someone else clueless. One of the funniest things I've ever read. 

Maybe you should look up the definition of majority. LOL at California voters not counting.

:laugh  :laugh

God damn science getting in the way all the time. 

Hilarious to listen to a climate denier call someone else clueless. One of the funniest things I've ever read. 

Maybe you should look up the definition of majority. LOL at California voters not counting.

I personally believe global warming is real, however I oppose any attempts to stop it, as they are designed to strip us of our rights and money, not to truly change things. You can argue about it but trump will end 90% of the crap obama and the left were pushing, carbon credits, forced conversion to "renewable energy", etc,

Like it or not, it's over.

And no, california voters do not count, they haven't for 30 years, Trump is going to be president, and the people of california had no say in it.

I personally believe global warming is real, however I oppose any attempts to stop it, as they are designed to strip us of our rights and money, not to truly change things. You can argue about it but trump will end 90% of the crap obama and the left were pushing, carbon credits, forced conversion to "renewable energy", etc,

And no, california voters do not count, they haven't for 30 years, Trump is going to be president, and the people of california had no say in it.

It gets better and better with every post. 

No one believes global warming is not real.  What the Left calls deniers are only denying that it is caused by mankind.

America can halt all carbon dioxide emissions and it will have no effect on global warming.  Ours emissions pale in comparison to China's and the rest of the world.  Emissions from humans pale in comparison to what Mother Nature emits.  Even if the world did stop burning fossil fuels, Mother Nature would not notice.

The climate has been changing ever since the planet formed - long before mankind was around.  Ice ages and warm-ups are cyclical.

The dinosaurs had a much warmer climate than we do.  That was millions of years ago.  We will have another ice-age before we roast to death.

No one believes global warming is not real.  What the Left calls deniers are only denying that it is caused by mankind.

America can halt all carbon dioxide emissions and it will have no effect on global warming.  Ours emissions pale in comparison to China's and the rest of the world.  Emissions from humans pale in comparison to what Mother Nature emits.  Even if the world did stop burning fossil fuels, Mother Nature would not notice.

The climate has been changing ever since the planet formed - long before mankind was around.  Ice ages and warm-ups are cyclical.

The dinosaurs had a much warmer climate than we do.  That was millions of years ago.  We will have another ice-age before we roast to death.

Of course it's been vastly accelerated by mankind.

Anyone that denies that is a denier of science and a denier of facts. Sorry if that bothers you.

No effect. LOL. TGF right wingers = smarter than the worlds best scientists. We are being graced by genius!

The earth is not warming at it's natural pace. No one argues that the earth warms and cools in cycles. The cycle has been drastically accelerated since the Industrial Revolution. Denying such is just plain ignorance. 

I could post 1000 studies but you would pass them off as scientist propaganda so it would be a waste of time. Amazing how much you dislike facts.