zOMG Look at me! Multi-Platty!

MonkeyF0cker

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All in good fun SD. I don't know if Monkey will be in this morning. I can't remember the exact date, but I was thinking it was today that he was invited to the White House for his philanthropic efforts.

That was either today, or next week after he gets back from Vail.

It's funny you should bring that up.  After my weekly, Monday-morning hacky sack sesh with the Donald, I flew to the White House and had tea with the President and General Dunford.  The topic of multi-platty's came up and I asked the General how he would strategize the greatest platty of all times.  He said that you need to find a really insecure, self-absorbed poster with an extremely boring life who will create retarded threads just to get attention.  You need to get him on the defensive for at least 15 pages.  Then, create another thread that mocks him and he'll almost certainly follow.  If he does, you have him right where you want him.  He'll continue to be on the defensive throughout and you'll get the Platty of all Platties.

Although, he warned...  "Make sure you text at least three and not more than five posters beforehand."

It's no wonder we have the greatest military in the world.

Yup. Too predictable.

This poor guy just can't come to grips that he was punked for 18 pages. The main source of my forum entertainment on Saturday night. He loved being my bitch so much in one thread, he had to start a round 2.

Some people just love confrontation I think. He's the clown who decided he was important enough to show up in my thread and act like I give 2 fucks about his worthless, angry opinions. Small man syndrom in real life. Miserable keyboard warrior in Forumville.

Get it all out . Do what you gotta do to make yourself feel better.

Jealous of the greatest Platty of all time (at your expense of course)!  LOL.

I tried like hell, Lag. I really did.

Told him I loved him. And offered to buy him a beer next time in Vegas. And if he didn't drink, a $5 parlay ticket.

Poor soul wanted none of that. He basically told me to go to hell and that he would never have respect for a guy like me.

It almost hurt my internet feelings. Then I remembered that I was just trolling him. And the way he responded to my offer was proof enough I was clearly winning.

You can't win at anything.  Not even something as pathetic as Plattys.  I am officially the all time Platty winner and you'll never top it.

Thanks for playing.

I appreciate your insecurities and participation.

It's funny you should bring that up. After my weekly, Monday-morning hacky sack sesh with the Donald, I flew to the White House and had tea with the President and General Dunford. The topic of multi-platty's came up and I asked the General how he would strategize the greatest platty of all times. He said that you need to find a really insecure, self-absorbed poster with an extremely boring life who will create retarded threads just to get attention. You need to get him on the defensive for at least 15 pages. Then, create another thread that mocks him and he'll almost certainly follow. If he does, you have him right where you want him. He'll continue to be on the defensive throughout and you'll get the Platty of all Platties.

Although, he warned... "Make sure you text at least three and not more than five posters beforehand."

It's no wonder we have the greatest military in the world.

5089 users reading this thread right NOW. You sure you want to put this classified info out there for public consumption? Have fun with George and Amal next weekend! I read in IN TOUCH that Oprah's going to be there.

You can't win at anything. Not even something as pathetic as Plattys. I am officially the all time Platty winner and you'll never top it.

Thanks for playing.

I appreciate your insecurities and participation.

Fake views don't count pal. Uncle had 3000 views with you making 300 of them easily. Uncle has you beat hands down. He won twice.

You can't win at anything.

See, this is just how clueless you are to the real life Uncle D. I not only dominate in the Forum World, but I dominate the 4 realz world as well. And some out there think the 4 realz world domination might even be more important. That's debateable though I guess.

Ive been dominating since the moment I woke up this morning. Absolutely CRUSHED a three egg omelette. Got caught up with some work emails. CRUSHED a six inch sub from Blimpie at lunch. Got paid to work out in the weight room while on the clock. Then I ended the day early by leaving work 45 minutes early. Because I felt like it.

I not only win Son, I dominate.

Get on my level.

See, this is just how clueless you are to the real life Uncle D. I not only dominate in the Forum World, but I dominate the 4 realz world as well. And some out there think the 4 realz world domination might even be more important. That's debateable though I guess.

Ive been dominating since the moment I woke up this morning. Absolutely CRUSHED a three egg omelette. Got caught up with some work emails. CRUSHED a six inch sub from Blimpie at lunch. Got paid to work out in the weight room while on the clock. Then I ended the day early by leaving work 45 minutes early. Because I felt like it.

I not only win Son, I dominate.

Get on my level.

On the clock!  I wish I could punch a clock.  LOL.  Definitely dominating.

5089 users reading this thread right NOW. You sure you want to put this classified info out there for public consumption? Have fun with George and Amal next weekend! I read in IN TOUCH that Oprah's going to be there.

Yes.  We've been going viral with this thread - especially in Arizona school districts.  But we have been cleared by the Pentagon to release this information publicly as it has already been effectively utilized.

Oprah and I will be doing a Christmas special as well.  It will focus mainly on Jesus.