zOMG Look at me! Multi-Platty!

MonkeyF0cker

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are probably in cahoots. Sol didn't text 5 posters, just Monkey! We all got played!

Obviously I know this is not the case, but it would be a great ending.

It would be a great story, but I think too many would dismiss it as being completely unrealistic.

A guy like Sol takes himself way too seriously to be involved in the greatest platty of all time unless he's being used as a pawn.

On the defensive in virtually every post.  It's too easy to use him.

Mission accomplished.  What has happened here will be talked about for years to come obviously.  The greatest platty of all time.  LOOK AT ME!!!

Consecutive posts on the defensive. WINNING.

Nope. Maybe he's still a dipshit. Beginning to lean that way.

Start not only a sarcastic thread on Saturday night. But an OVER THE TOP sarcastic thread. And this dipshit and a few others took it seriously.

Try to go OVER THE TOP with the sarcasm in this thread now. And the dipshit still taking it seriously.

Zero sarcasm filter. Zero ability to realize he's being made a fool of. Zero ability to move on (based on his creation of this thread when I declared I was done in the other).

Yup. Winning in Forumville. Winning in life. Crushing Omelettes and 6 inch subs from Blimpie. Winning everywhere. Uncle D style.

It's an awesome line!  It is classic Diablo. 

Of course it is.  And lines like that stem from the artificial beast that dullards like JBD create.  Take a few things I say along the journey in Forumville and blow it up into another narrative. 

Uncle D once said... " I appreciate my wife and kids.  They are awesome."  That gets twisted into my wife and kids are better than yours!

I once said my wife has big tits.  So now everybody loves to talk about it and her fine set has become part of forum folklore.  Only seen by the privileged of eyes.  

Dorks like Joey will take some things I say here or there and now all of the sudden its "Uncle D thinks he's better than everyone else."  When all actuality I don't really give a shit.

But now that the beast has been created?  I'll roll with it.  It seems to really piss people off.  About 8 dorks or so came out of the woodwork in that thread to take their shots.  Totally oblivious to the fact that I was trolling.  

Some things in both the forum world and realz life are real real in both realms though.  Like Joey's nose.  He can't change or hide that.  So I can understand why he continues to get so tilted over something that started as a joke.  I don't think he will ever get over me starting the Scarecrow thing.  Berried. 

Of course it is. And lines like that stem from the artificial beast that dullards like JBD create. Take a few things I say along the journey in Forumville and blow it up into another narrative.

Uncle D once said... " I appreciate my wife and kids. They are awesome." That gets twisted into my wife and kids are better than yours!

I once said my wife has big tits. So now everybody loves to talk about it and her fine set has become part of forum folklore. Only seen by the privileged of eyes.

Dorks like Joey will take some things I say here or there and now all of the sudden its "Uncle D thinks he's better than everyone else." When all actuality I don't really give a shit.

But now that the beast has been created? I'll roll with it. It seems to really piss people off. About 8 dorks or so came out of the woodwork in that thread to take their shots. Totally oblivious to the fact that I was trolling.

Some things in both the forum world and realz life are real real in both realms though. Like Joey's nose. He can't change or hide that. So I can understand why he continues to get so tilted over something that started as a joke. I don't think he will ever get over me starting the Scarecrow thing. Berried.

JFC

You're a loser. Go spend some time with your old hag of asaggy titted wife and half retarded kids.

Nope. Maybe he's still a dipshit. Beginning to lean that way.

Start not only a sarcastic thread on Saturday night. But an OVER THE TOP sarcastic thread. And this dipshit and a few others took it seriously.

Try to go OVER THE TOP with the sarcasm in this thread now. And the dipshit still taking it seriously.

Zero sarcasm filter. Zero ability to realize he's being made a fool of. Zero ability to move on (based on his creation of this thread when I declared I was done in the other).

Yup. Winning in Forumville. Winning in life. Crushing Omelettes and 6 inch subs from Blimpie. Winning everywhere. Uncle D style.

Hint: you're posting defensively in a sarcastic thread.

How many pages are you gonna fill in this thread, chump?