Gun Violence can be prevented!

ted sheckler

If some mentally ill low intelligence fuckhead (the kind of representative imbecilic Trump voter) can legally possess an assault weapon and then drive for 5 hours to shoot up a pizza parlor because his underdeveloped brain believed a fake news conspiracy theory--no amount of "reading signals" can prevent gun violence.

Too many mentally-deficent, gun-toting, imbeciles got Trump elected.

The kind of people who are so worried about the breakdown of gun culture, that they advocate giving hand grenades to newborn babies in their cribs--so the babies don't develop a lifelong complex of feeling that their 2nd Amendment rights had been violated.

Look forward to more mentally-deficient gun freaks causing senseless death.

Welcome to Donald Trump's America.

If some mentally ill low intelligence fuckhead (the kind of representative imbecilic Trump voter) can legally possess an assault weapon and then drive for 5 hours to shoot up a pizza parlor because his underdeveloped brain believed a fake news conspiracy theory--no amount of "reading signals" can prevent gun violence.

The kind of people who are so worried about the breakdown of gun culture, that they advocate giving hand grenades to newborn babies in their cribs--so the babies don't develop a lifelong complex of feeling that their 2nd Amendment rights had been violated.

HE WAS AN ACTOR!!  False Flag!!!

Funny My dad lived in this shithole neighborhood he won't move because he was born here in this area. So as I have Been telling him let's get the fuck outta here was a white working class area 40 years ago. now 90% Hispanic 9.9% black and us .They are shooting them outside our door.Now I keep 38 and 9mm loaded one in bed and one at the spare chair in the kitchen. .

uninformed

i told the board that the red sox were still available +1000 at bovada even after the news of the chris sale trade

el chapo told me i was an idiot and that the sox would be lucky to make the playoffs lol

They will be lucky to make the playoffs.

But, even if they do, expect a first round exit.

And, btw--I never once used the word "idiot" in referrinbg to you.

You can check my post in the thread

I try to avoid personal insults when I can.

Unlike some of the classless people that have insulted me.

Keep it classy.

Yes, I see.  Obviously, from the video we can prevent gun violence. 

All we have to do is jail anybody that looks at magazines with guns pictured on the cover, or anyone that gives the finger to schoolgirls, or anyone that pretends his fingers are guns.

All along this is all that was necessary - can't believe we haven't done this already.

I guess we took what the video was saying different ways.  Looks like you're nitpicking.  I understand.

Guilty as charged, quite often.   I am a nitpicker.  But, not this time.  We agree on what the video was saying.

I just don't think we can figure out who will become a mass-murderer and who will not from seeing which of us points fingers.  In order to catch the one guy that ends up going off the deep end, we would have to jail millions of innocent kids.

Guilty as charged, quite often.   I am a nitpicker.  But, not this time.  We agree on what the video was saying.

I just don't think we can figure out who will become a mass-murderer and who will not from seeing which of us points fingers.  In order to catch the one guy that ends up going off the deep end, we would have to jail millions of innocent kids.

Sure, I don't think they're saying jail millions of kids.

Simply if you see a kid, acting as a loner, obsessing over guns as an early teen, being bullied.  Maybe speak up, tell someone that will tell the parents of the kid.  Who knows maybe it works, maybe it doesn't.

I don't see what could hurt if a teacher calls the parent and says "Hey we've recently noticed your son...."  Maybe the parents will keep an extra eye on their kid.  That's all.

I don't have a clue how many school shootings (high school/under) per year, but if teachers have to call parents 10% more to let them know how the kids acting at school and it stops 1 shooting every 5 years.  Don't see any harm in it.  Teachers put in an extra 15 minutes per school year.

Sure, I don't think they're saying jail millions of kids.

Simply if you see a kid, acting as a loner, obsessing over guns as an early teen, being bullied. Maybe speak up, tell someone that will tell the parents of the kid. Who knows maybe it works, maybe it doesn't.

I don't see what could hurt if a teacher calls the parent and says "Hey we've recently noticed your son...." Maybe the parents will keep an extra eye on their kid. That's all.

I don't have a clue how many school shootings (high school/under) per year, but if teachers have to call parents 10% more to let them know how the kids acting at school and it stops 1 shooting every 5 years. Don't see any harm in it. Teachers put in an extra 15 minutes per school year.

Who's to say that's not happening now and that there isn't a full proof plan.