WTF is with the Inauguration Entertainment

The Dark Man

Merlin is going to be one disappointed guy in a few years.

No he won't.

Trump will be down at the existing border wall any day now snapping photos as if he's responsible for it and these idiots will eat it up. 

Meanwhile they better get the real priorities pushed through like this

http://taxfoundation.org/article/details-and-analysis-donald-trump-tax-reform-plan-september-2016

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is like vowing to eradicate murderers from the face of the earth.

Radical Islam is older than the US. Radical **insert any religion** will never be eradicated as long as religion exists.

Right.  Radical Islamists are murderers.  At least you got that right.

And, just because a cause is difficult or maybe impossible - you'd rather not even try?

Right.  Radical Islamists are murderers.  At least you got that right.

And, just because a cause is difficult or maybe impossible - you'd rather not even try?

As it has been for the past two decades; it is a waste of resources and time. 

All you do by bombing the shit out of the Middle East over and over again is create more and more terrorists. All you do by occupying land with a military presence in the Middle East is create more and more terrorists. 

So no, I'd rather not waste countless resources on the Middle East. Our reliance on oil is unnecessary to begin with; China is going to beat us in the race for renewable's and we're going to be kicking ourselves for missing out on such an enormous opportunity to become energy independent as well as the worlds biggest supplier of renewable's.  

If China or anyone else beats us to renewable energy that doesn't mean we won't have it as well.  Being first isn't always the best

I don't disagree, but China has made a sharp turn and a heavy investment in renewable's while we elected someone who isn't in any rush to move away from fossil fuels. If you lose the race, you are behind; you can get caught up, but it's better to be first and the leader of the push and the cause than to be a follower. 

As it has been for the past two decades; it is a waste of resources and time. 

All you do by bombing the shit out of the Middle East over and over again is create more and more terrorists. All you do by occupying land with a military presence in the Middle East is create more and more terrorists. 

So no, I'd rather not waste countless resources on the Middle East. Our reliance on oil is unnecessary to begin with; China is going to beat us in the race for renewable's and we're going to be kicking ourselves for missing out on such an enormous opportunity to become energy independent as well as the worlds biggest supplier of renewable's.  

Obama bombed people every day of his presidency and you bitch about Trump. I thought that B2 strike(in libya) on wed was a little odd, I wonder why they would do that two days before obama leaves?

Obama bombed people every day of his presidency and you bitch about Trump. I thought that B2 strike(in libya) on wed was a little odd, I wonder why they would do that two days before obama leaves?

Who said I agreed with drones and the continued presence in the Middle East? 

Drones are better than our own men and soldiers dying, but at the same time it's probably more infuriating for those who live in the Middle East. Countless civilians slaughtered for a cause that has no end game. Hospitals, schools, children and women bombed and killed.  

If China or anyone else beats us to renewable energy that doesn't mean we won't have it as well.  Being first isn't always the best

You're better served to worry about rare earth minerals. China has a virtual monopoly on them. The U.S. hasn't even granted itself permission to mine most of them. China has vast stockpiles through production and America is totally reliant on recyclables.

You're better served to worry about rare earth minerals. China has a virtual monopoly on them. The U.S. hasn't even granted itself permission to mine most of them. China has vast stockpiles through production and America is totally reliant on recyclables.

which rare earth minerals and what do they use them for?

Rare earth minerals is a poor name they are plentiful in the earth crust, china has a bunch of developed mines (especially lanthanum) yes but many more can and could and will be found.  

cerium for example a big one in chemical polishing, batteries, catalysts for car converters,   is  65 part per million  in the crust about the same as copper.

I would not lose sleep over a lack of rare earth metals

clean water more of a long term issue