Do TGF stake holders have plans to make this the most POWERFUL forum in the world?

Fazzer

um I'd love to give you the benefit of all that there Hans n Franz

but men don't flex n snap

you a poser

Willy.  What are you when you wake up?

Thats what you are.  Why are you so worried about me?  Im not gonna be there when you gain consciousness in the morning.  

I'm a good looking, athletic lad.  I'm sorry if you are jealous.  I won't be there.  

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop a minute here.

Why does a manly man put a picture of himself flexing on an internet forum full of men?

Because I can.  And because some people don't take themselves too seriously.  

You can't be me Willy.  It will never happen.  I can impress people on the internet if I want too.  Or not.  Whatever.  Don't matter Willy.

Its what you are when you wake up in the morning.  You still don't get that? 

Someone spent 2 days trying to tilt a poster.... some busy life

Disabler house every weekend-

Kids - "mommy why has daddy been locked up in his office for 2 days straight drinking beer and yelling??"

Disabla- "it's ok kids, your father is dominating people on a gambling forum with 12 total posters. He's told me he was

one of the most educated guys there so he has much teaching to do"

Kid- "oh, he's teaching? Like he does at school? And like how Jesus did his disciples?"

Disabla- "yes , kids, my shrink told me he has a complex but it makes him happy and we all know with his banged up heart me telling him the truth might kill him. "

Kids- "mommy , don't kill daddy! Who will share the words of Jesus with heathens like Joey and mike yanks? Who will tell everyone how smart daddy thinks he is? "

Disabla- "I'm sure he'll be fine, he's almost drank 5 beers so I'm sure he'll pass out soon. Tomorrow is a school day and he'll leave his role as forum poster tilt EGGSPURT and return to his mild mannered life as a father , husband , and administrator and we 'll no longer be ignored and neglected"

Kids- "Yay!!"

Disabla- "Hopefully next weekend will be different! "

Kids " LOL"

Disabler house every weekend-

Kids - "mommy why has daddy been locked up in his office for 2 days straight drinking beer and yelling??"

Disabla- "it's ok kids, your father is dominating people on a gambling forum with 12 total posters. He's told me he was

one of the most educated guys there so he has much teaching to do"

Kid- "oh, he's teaching? Like he does at school? And like how Jesus did his disciples?"

Disabla- "yes , kids, my shrink told me he has a complex but it makes him happy and we all know with his banged up heart me telling him the truth might kill him. "

Kids- "mommy , don't kill daddy! Who will share the words of Jesus with heathens like Joey and mike yanks? Who will tell everyone how smart daddy thinks he is? "

Disabla- "I'm sure he'll be fine, he's almost drank 5 beers so I'm sure he'll pass out soon. Tomorrow is a school day and he'll leave his role as forum poster tilt EGGSPURT and return to his mild mannered life as a father , husband , and administrator and we 'll no longer be ignored and neglected"

Kids- "Yay!!"

Disabla- "Hopefully next weekend will be different! "

Kids " LOL"

:laugh  :laugh  :laugh

Well done.

:cheers