Do TGF stake holders have plans to make this the most POWERFUL forum in the world?

Fazzer

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Take it easy tonight boys

Deemer has a long day tomorrow,,,, ymca extra FULL THIS TIME OF YEAR

The FACILITY at my office campus has been slammed lately. Hate the new year resolution crowd. Been going at around 2 or 3 pm instead of mornings or nights to avoid them.

Only venture in during normal hours for hoop games. New league season started last week.

Full blow addict here.

Does lines every other week and says he's clean.

:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh

Never change New Haven. Never change.

Claims he is clean? Clean for 3 weeks and 2 days. Will prob go a few months til I get the itch again.

Keep trying to get under my skin. Me and my 4 forum text buddies are having a good time laughing at you.

DOOBLER'S, enuff for the weekend!!!! You lived out your dream once again... NOW... Get your JACKWAGON ass to bed, big day in the real world not warrior world tomorrow.... Good Night and pleasant dreams WINNER in your own mind...

My dream?   :laugh

Jeff.  You hate your wife.  And you are stuck with her.  Sorry bro.   Don't take your frustrations out on me.

You wanted your Uncle.  You got him.   :lebrick

Claims he is clean? Clean for 3 weeks and 2 days. Will prob go a few months til I get the itch again.

Keep trying to get under my skin. Me and my 4 forum text buddies are having a good time laughing at you.

Documented and played like a fiddle.

Hopefully this doesn't mean you have to make an apology thread tomorrow like Disabler did.

DOOBLER'S, I have 0 frustration in my life.. It just gets a little old every fuckin weekend, reading your drunk ass posts... Let it go, and enjoy the games... Instead every Friday-Sunday you get to drinking and making a complete fucking TOOL out of yourself... Grow the fuck up and take a weekend off for fuck sakes... Your act is getting real old, real fast... Give it a rest....

DOOBLER'S, I have 0 frustration in my life.. It just gets a little old every fuckin weekend, reading your drunk ass posts... Let it go, and enjoy the games... Instead every Friday-Sunday you get to drinking and making a complete fucking TOOL out of yourself... Grow the fuck up and take a weekend off for fuck sakes... Your act is getting real old, real fast... Give it a rest....

Jeff.  You are an idiot.  I'm sorry you can't keep up.  Almost as dumb as Bookbraker.  

Uncle D does not start forum wars.  He ends them.  

This is nothing but fun.  Stop with the crotchety act.  You hate your wife.  Not my words.  Yours.  

:cheers

nothing matters but the flex Jeff