Anybody get the $1000 Bonus from Xpressbet to come back?

Tomorrow's Newspaper

I would do it differently.

Personally not interested in show wagering.

BUT

10 cent SUE Perfecta is right up my alley. I could put through $5k worth of 10 cent SOO Purr Fectas in a few days max.

The way I play them I use mid priced horses and longshots on top and for 2nd and single the chalk for 3rd and 4th. Have hit some big ones using this method.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here in Canuckistan wagers that pay $2.10 are not counted towards rollover or count towards any bonuses.

Remember this. Xpressbet more than likely has the same sort of stipulation.

I'd say the odds Expressbet releases a $1k bonus on a $5k show bet that pays $2.10 is longer than 99-1

Plus how many guys have the balls to bet $5k on a fukkin horse? Even a 1-5 one? Shit happens in horse racing.

Definitely a good strategy. If I had the balls, I'd deposit 5k, wait for a 1/9 shot and either mountaneer or charles town, bet it all, and cash out the $6,500...which is a very quick $1,500 profit. Or maybe divide it into 2 show bets, so if anything crazy happens, it limits my exposure a bit,

I would do 10 $500 wagers on the smallest fields you can find. You can still lose money though

well you are probably savvy enough to be in the 25%. I'll put up a cnote if you wanna try but damn that's a lot of work

stuff like the 1st race today at freehold... where there was a 1/9 favorite... that thing was gonna show at least 95% of the time

you're right it's a lot of work if you're gonna do $20-50 bets to lower the risk... rich's way is probably better but maybe 500/bet

is the promo on the website anywhere?  if i'm gonna do it for the 1000 on xpressbet then i'll track it and do the side bet, otherwise not really worth our monkeying around for 100

Here in Canuckistan wagers that pay $2.10 are not counted towards rollover or count towards any bonuses.

I'd say the odds Expressbet releases a $1k bonus on a $5k show bet that pays $2.10 is longer than 99-1

Plus how many guys have the balls to bet $5k on a fukkin horse? Even a 1-5 one? Shit happens in horse racing.

they counted last time... if i remember right, the 1st time through you could bet wps, then the next time through only wp

but even the 2nd time through i was betting huge chalk on french tracks to place and they counted

Those wagers counted on the first promo. You just couldn't play show bets when rolling the free money 1 time

stuff like the 1st race today at freehold... where there was a 1/9 favorite... that thing was gonna show at least 95% of the time

you're right it's a lot of work if you're gonna do $20-50 bets to lower the risk... rich's way is probably better but maybe 500/bet

is the promo on the website anywhere?  if i'm gonna do it for the 1000 on xpressbet then i'll track it and do the side bet, otherwise not really worth our monkeying around for 100

Be careful of negative pools.  They probably won't like that.

Could get you the boot.

got the letter so will be trying it starting today

probably not gonna post every bet, and not gonna do side wager unless wvu really wants to, and then the 100 can go to a contest here when i win... since there's almost no chance i will lose money

but i will post my results

Good luck. Side bet not necessary

started betting 20 and lost 2 in a row which sucked... shouldn't have been playing even money favorites but there weren't many 1/5 or 1/9 today

so after betting 325 i'm sitting at 274.60 (down 8%)

You want 1-5 you need to look at Northfield, Monticello, Yonkers, Dover. Plenty of heavy chalk at the harness tracks, not so much at the thoroughbreds.

You want 1-5 you need to look at Northfield, Monticello, Yonkers, Dover. Plenty of heavy chalk at the harness tracks, not so much at the thoroughbreds.

yeah not too many decent harness races today

other than a couple trotters going offstride i won pretty much all of them last time... i think i actually turned a profit, over and above the 1000 bonus, if i remember right