Anybody get the $1000 Bonus from Xpressbet to come back?

Tomorrow's Newspaper

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

final tally +584

ran a bit on the bad side, and made a lot of random bets on even money favorites instead of waiting... about the only 1/5 or 1/9 i lost on thoroughbreds was at charles town when the jockey intentionally jumped off the horse

so if i played it more carefully i think i would've been down less than 5%, as it stands i lost 8.3% which still resulted in a nice profit with the bonus

final tally +584

ran a bit on the bad side, and made a lot of random bets on even money favorites instead of waiting... about the only 1/5 or 1/9 i lost on thoroughbreds was at charles town when the jockey intentionally jumped off the horse

so if i played it more carefully i think i would've been down less than 5%, as it stands i lost 8.3% which still resulted in a nice profit with the bonus

good work and good info as always, Michael.

solid work  nothing to second guess, you dont have all day every day to find the best spots.

totally agree, was just saying someone that made larger bets on those 1/9s could probably do better, i didn't really care that much

i would advise that in a 5 or 6 horse field, a 1/5 thoroughbred to show is better than a 1/5 harness race (especially trotters)... harness racing has a lot more huge favorites that don't finish in the money, mostly by going off stride or fading back at the end