Trumps first counter terrorism operation

Cee

This is how its gonna go for the next 4 years. Whenever Trump does something.... there will be a made up anonymous source leak trying to undermine everything he does. It's so predictable. D.C and the media isn't going down without a fight

So it's not possible the guy has no clue what he's doing?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seems weird to me when 2 people have the same info. One decides it's too risky and one says fuck it i'm in. And we get the not his fault theory out

You think Obama never made a bad decision in that room? 

Cee, no where am I saying it was managed well. I am saying we have no clue what went down, and it's irresponsible to draw conclusions from the information we have. It certainly, no matter what, is not 100% on Trump. He may take responsibility as Command in Chief but regardless of the outcome it would never be 100% his fault.

Just seems weird to me when 2 people have the same info. One decides it's too risky and one says fuck it i'm in. And we get the not his fault theory out

Obama was going to pull the trigger in late Nov, early Dec. The operation required a dark moon so the Seals would not be seen. There was no dark moon in Nov or Dec so Hussein scrapped it, and passed it off to Trump.

This is how its gonna go for the next 4 years. Whenever Trump does something.... there will be a made up anonymous source leak trying to undermine everything he does. It's so predictable. D.C and the media isn't going down without a fight

The guys an inexperienced fukk up. The media is gonna have a fukkin field day. Just keep mumblin tha America first shit, do your part. Ain't shit you barf up in here gonna make him smarter.

Cop all I'll say in regards to Australia:

Let me know the next time an American Soldier dies defending an Australian cause.

So tired of this idiot saying countries take advantage of us. These countries defend our cause - defend us in all the fights we pick - even when they have no reason to; even when they get nothing out of the defense. Let me know the next time a US soldier dies defending some war that Australia started. It's just disrespectful and absurd to question a country like Australia and absurd to say we should put "America first." We have put America First for decades and we have led all these countries into wars they had no investment in and we have allowed their soldiers to die. Laughable to say our allies take advantage of us. If anything, we take advantage of our allies because of our position of power.

I think the anti-Trump stuff in this thread is absurd, but his nonsense about our allies taking advantage is just laughable.