Trumps first counter terrorism operation

Cee

Reckless as hell! 1 Navy seal dead, many innocent children and civilians dead. Benghazi on steroids. Trump has blood on his hands.

Lock him up!

Reckless as hell! 1 Navy seal dead, many innocent children and civilians dead. Benghazi on steroids. Trump has blood on his hands.

Lock him up!

are these post of yours meant to be funny or to show us you have no brains......

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do American Muslims need to speak out against radical Islam. The Trump administration could soon declare the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization, a move that would greatly restrict the controversial group’s global reach and would come despite its insistence that it has peaceful intentions.

Do American Muslims need to speak out against radical Islam. The Trump administration could soon declare the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization, a move that would greatly restrict the controversial group’s global reach and would come despite its insistence that it has peaceful intentions.

That's funny.

I would give my fukkin last supper to watch Trump fukk that up.

Not only did Trump approve a plan that had been tabled due to a lack of adequate intelligence, but he didn't even bother to be in the situation room during the operation. For his FIRST military action that jeopardized the lives of our servicemen, and especially an op of this size and danger - dozens of commandos on the ground deep in an Al Qaeda stronghold - he couldn't bother to leave his residence and monitor the operation in person. we're appalled, and we hope all the Trump supporters who voted on Benghazi are also.

:laugh  :laugh  :laugh 

are these post of yours meant to be funny or to show us you have no brains......

My post are accurate Trumptard.

Has a president every failed so miserablly his first 2 weeks in.

The raid on Al-qeada that went wrong is horrible. The decision was made by political consultants, "Trump, Bannon,Kushner". 2 weeks in and there's already a scandal worse than Benghazi.

Unforced fuken errors. Lock this illegal administration up!

My post are accurate Trumptard.

Has a president every failed so miserablly his first 2 weeks in.

The raid on Al-qeada that went wrong is horrible. The decision was made by political consultants, "Trump, Bannon,Kushner". 2 weeks in and there's already a scandal worse than Benghazi.

Unforced fuken errors. Lock this illegal administration up!

I'm still waiting to hear what went wrong? Do you mean cause a seal was killed? When you are shooting and killing armed people they tend to shoot back.

I'm still waiting to hear what went wrong? Do you mean cause a seal was killed? When you are shooting and killing armed people they tend to shoot back.

Killed a bunch of innocent kids, a soldier, downed a $75 million plane, covered it up with a 10 yr. old video.

Extremely successful mission for the new Commander in Chief.

Ready for the world.

Killed a bunch of innocent kids, a soldier, downed a $75 million plane, covered it up with a 10 yr. old video.

Extremely successful mission for the new Commander in Chief.

Ready for the world.

What makes the terrorists children innocent? Wasn't one of them the son(maybe it was daughter) of anwar al alalki?   From everything I've read it sounds like a success, the goal of the raid was killing people and hopefully getting intelligence, they did that, the plane hardly matters and the lost soldier is always a possibility.

What makes the terrorists children innocent? Wasn't one of them the son(maybe it was daughter) of anwar al alalki?   From everything I've read it sounds like a success, the goal of the raid was killing people and hopefully getting intelligence, they did that, the plane hardly matters and the lost soldier is always a possibility.

lulz

Does every mission have to rely on killing kids and 10 year old bullshit cover ups to try and persuade the AP it was a success

lulz

Does every mission have to rely on killing kids and 10 year old bullshit cover ups to try and persuade the AP it was a success

Why are you obsessed with kids, from what I've read there was the usual confusion of battle, people shooting at our guys from buildings, you destroy the buildings, that is what you do, I couldn't give a rats ass if   the bad guys family is in there too(and neither does the military). As far as your video nonsense, I dont typically click on links in posts, so I dont know what you're talking about.

The mission was a success, yea we lost a guy, when you fly into armed camps and shoot it out, that can and will happen.

I guess with your logic the bin laden raid was a failure because we lost an expensive helicopter, and remember we killed that guys wife too...ooh, how awful.

Why are you obsessed with kids, from what I've read there was the usual confusion of battle, people shooting at our guys from buildings, you destroy the buildings, that is what you do, I couldn't give a rats ass if   the bad guys family is in there too(and neither does the military). As far as your video nonsense, I dont typically click on links in posts, so I dont know what you're talking about.

The mission was a success, yea we lost a guy, when you fly into armed camps and shoot it out, that can and will happen.

I guess with your logic the bin laden raid was a failure because we lost an expensive helicopter, and remember we killed that guys wife too...ooh, how awful.

No I think this one was more successful. You got an enemy laptop.

“U.S. military officials told Reuters that Trump approved his first covert counterterrorism operation without sufficient intelligence, ground support or adequate backup preparations.

“As a result, three officials said, the attacking SEAL team found itself dropping onto a reinforced Al Qaeda base defended by landmines, snipers, and a larger than expected contingent of heavily armed Islamist extremists.”

Now we have learned that at least 15 women and children were killed in the raid that also took the life of U.S. Navy SEAL William “Ryan” Owens.

Who knew the guy was a piece of shit?

King Trump got a shiny new army. He thinks he can just use it whenever he wants. Very irresponsible.