Question concerning Americasbookie

fifty cint

Pretty sure thats public info, they took over the book and all accounts. They ate trying to pretend that everyone got paid in full when they didnt.

it was public info that they paid off 1vice customers

but was it public info that they paid you off?

do you think 1vice would've been ok if it wasn't for tent city?  at the very least i have to think your payoff would've been higher

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was public info that they paid off 1vice customers

but was it public info that they paid you off?

do you think 1vice would've been ok if it wasn't for tent city?  at the very least i have to think your payoff would've been higher

rito said he had 10K at 1Vice back before the bailout (which technically was not a bailout) took place. He was active in all the threads and open about his position and said he agreed to remain active to get paid. I was under the impression that he got paid out in full though. I didn't know that had low balled anybody but Hedge who I thought also eventually got paid in full after making a deal 

rito said he had 10K at 1Vice back before the bailout (which technically was not a bailout) took place. He was active in all the threads and open about his position and said he agreed to remain active to get paid. I was under the impression that he got paid out in full though. I didn't know that had low balled anybody but Hedge who I thought also eventually got paid in full after making a deal 

ok my apologies to boat3

i wonder why rito was allowed to play at 1vice

ok my apologies to boat3

i wonder why rito was allowed to play at 1vice

There a September post by Griffin before football season where he said he was going to take all comers. That he was tired of them playing scared. That was when rito got in, I guess. I was shocked he was even betting there or they let him in. When I saw that Griffin post and they had rito in house, I knew they were cooked...

There a September post by Griffin before football season where he said he was going to take all comers. That he was tired of them playing scared. That was when rito got in, I guess. I was shocked he was even betting there or they let him in. When I saw that Griffin post and they had rito in house, I knew they were cooked...

griffin wanted to take all comers

and then cum on all takers

griffin wanted to take all comers

and then cum on all takers

1Vice was a fascinating story. Michael Lewis could write a best seller. It was always doomed to fail. It was just a matter of when.

I still wonder if they were upside down when the NBA promo took place or if Griffin just blew himself up. Will never know.

Guest boatboatboat

Getting paid a  percentage (over half) is the "worst" experience you have had when dealing with a book that couldn't pay its players?

That seems amazing to me.

Played with prob 150 books, been stiffed by several this was by the worst experience and i have not said a word about it.

Guest boatboatboat

Boats were these cash settlements, do as you please?

some were, some had stipulations you play this much action you get paid this much, some people said "fuck it just give me X now and Ill call it even"  (multiple of those have than latter came back voicing concerns they didn't get what the were owed)

I all cases as far as I know every penny that was paid out was money that if not for AB stepping in was LONG GONE , never to be paid.

If Frank owes me $100 and Ned agrees to give me 60................I am not gonna be pissed at NED for not giving me the whole $100.

But that's just me.

Anyone who felt the deal wasn't fair should have declined, and just eaten their whole balance.

But it's more fun to get what you can from someone who doesn't owe you shit and complain latter it wasn't enough and was to hard to get.

Guest boatboatboat

Which deal, they changed it 25 times?

Boat you really are a miserable pos.

rito I wish the day 1Vice went broke, America's Bookie woulda said "man that rito fella is a great guy and simply mailed you XXXX in hundreds"

Money they didn't owe you.

But they didn't.

With that being said I am thankful they did step in and see that you were paid a substantial amount of the money they didn't owe you. You obviously aren't, but I am.

To each his own I guess.

As far as being a POS...........yea I guess I am. You say it so it must be true.

Book ever stiffs ya again, be sure to check back I and I'll see if I am able to get you  at  least a   partial restitution. Even if the person bailing you out owes you NOTHING

It's how I roll............

That is pure horseshit. Griffin maintained an ownership stake in 1Vice. If they reduced balances, he stole their money pure and simple. I knew they tried to do that. I didn't think they pulled it off.

Actually, yes. Griffin said he gave up an ownership position on the forums and he was still around until his recent vacation which might have resulted in a separation.