Question concerning Americasbookie

fifty cint

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you are or aren't a free chopper just looking for a hand out?

If it's an error and you are wantin to test site with a free play won in a contest let me know I'll try to help.

But if they did label you correctly just tell me, and we can move on to your next concern.

I do recall you over the years playing in many of the free contest

The ones that requite a 100 deposit every 6 mths or so

Knot sew mush

It was just a joke about me getting money from AB after disparaging them. You don't remember anything. I have only been participating in these contests for a few months. I am a forum member participating in the contest on this forum. I deposit where the bonuses are best and have supported these sites quite heavily in the past year. Will participate in the ones I am eligible for going forward when I notice.

Guest boatboatboat

It was just a joke about me getting money from AB after disparaging them. You don't remember anything. I have only been participating in these contests for a few months. I am a forum member participating in the contest on this forum. I deposit where the bonuses are best and have supported these sites quite heavily in the past year. Will participate in the ones I am eligible for going forward when I notice.

Numerous people who have said negative things about AB have entered contest and gotten paid

Look forward to seeing you in more contest

Didn't see this earlier, but is boat really patting the book on the back. Griffin still in business - they absorbed his business and his clients but not for what they were really owed. Now they profit off 1vice, paid a fraction of the balances owed, and boat thinks they are heroes. That's how I think anyone that has no stake in AB sees it.

Basically a book working with another book that got in over their head so that both books can profit and survive at the expense of the players.

Rito also seems to add that they changed the stipulations of the agreement mid-agreement at the expense of the customer (him).

You can't play the role of hero when you prop up and keep the villain alive.

I'm not Rito but seeing as how AB is getting a lot of heat that I'm not totally sure they deserve all of I'll give my experience.

For the record I do not know what (if any) percentages Griff still owns or if he was just made an employee/face going forward.

I don't agree with everything AB did in the scenario but from anyone that has ever been in a risk type business decisions are never as easy as black and white.

I had a low 5 figure balance with 1vice. This balance was off a 500 or dime deposit with a bonus during the too good to be true NBA promo. (Was allowed back again after having been banned 2 or 3 times). Was betting other stuff as well but took magic as team betting 500/game and they started season with good #s ats.

Finally was cut off basically right before the bottom fell out. Waited for initial payment that never arrived and when rumors started to surface of AB involvement I was sent an email saying some accounts were going to be assumed/transferred but mine was not one of them as it did not meet profile. Talked/bitched to Griff and he said would get back to me.

Little while later and Griff gets in touch with me with an offer. Says if I want I can get 50 or 60% of full balance now and be done or I can get $1000/$1500 upfront and go on a $500/month payment plan.

Was not perfect obviously but was better than what I thought I would get (nothing). After thinking a while I took the payment plan as I didn't need the money right away and figured I'd gamble a little figuring some book was taking over for the sheet and would stand good to avoid the bad pub.

Got initial payment no problems and first few monthly payments came each additional month no issues. After inI tial few months, payments continued but fluctuated off/below the $500 from previous months (some $400, $350, $450). Wasn't thrilled but was at least still getting something monthly.

Somewhere in the paSt few months got a check out of nowhere for another dime. Continued to get monthly payments until recently when I got the rest of my balance.

Knew another guy with a larger balance than me that was again offered a deal and after going back and fourth a few times took a deal for a reduced deal for a remainder of his balance. Not perfect or all of his money but a deal he negotiated and accepted nonetheless.

So while I won't sit here and think that AB paid players from 1vice as a gesture of goodwill i still ended up with a chunk of cash I would have never received another way.

Are they heroes, maybe/maybe not but do not think they should be hammered as villains either. They could have also just went to Griff and cherry picked who they would give bailout funds to and told guys like myself, durito, and WVU and his multiple accoints to pound sand. I'm banned at AB and have been for a while so they didn't get much from paying me. Believe they even payed guys like Hedge that took initial deal and when he realive others who took payment plan were getting payed started bitchinh a bunch about being stiffed.

And as far as rep on TGF can't imagine the sheet here is all that great and their rep here was gonna be trashed anyway as this forum is often comparable to the haters ball so leaving any vice players high and dry here probably would have had minimal effect on bottom line.

So perfect? No. But a lot of people got a lot of money from a promo that was obviously entirely to good to be true to begin with. Could have easily been betislands where players were left with nothing and bailouts were few and far between only offered to a select few or by scam shops looking to get some additional deposit before any bailout happened.

Sorry so long just kinda got rambling

I'm not Rito but seeing as how AB is getting a lot of heat that I'm not totally sure they deserve all of I'll give my experience.

For the record I do not know what (if any) percentages Griff still owns or if he was just made an employee/face going forward.

I don't agree with everything AB did in the scenario but from anyone that has ever been in a risk type business decisions are never as easy as black and white.

I had a low 5 figure balance with 1vice. This balance was off a 500 or dime deposit with a bonus during the too good to be true NBA promo. (Was allowed back again after having been banned 2 or 3 times). Was betting other stuff as well but took magic as team betting 500/game and they started season with good #s ats.

Finally was cut off basically right before the bottom fell out. Waited for initial payment that never arrived and when rumors started to surface of AB involvement I was sent an email saying some accounts were going to be assumed/transferred but mine was not one of them as it did not meet profile. Talked/bitched to Griff and he said would get back to me.

Little while later and Griff gets in touch with me with an offer. Says if I want I can get 50 or 60% of full balance now and be done or I can get $1000/$1500 upfront and go on a $500/month payment plan.

Was not perfect obviously but was better than what I thought I would get (nothing). After thinking a while I took the payment plan as I didn't need the money right away and figured I'd gamble a little figuring some book was taking over for the sheet and would stand good to avoid the bad pub.

Got initial payment no problems and first few monthly payments came each additional month no issues. After inI tial few months, payments continued but fluctuated off/below the $500 from previous months (some $400, $350, $450). Wasn't thrilled but was at least still getting something monthly.

Somewhere in the paSt few months got a check out of nowhere for another dime. Continued to get monthly payments until recently when I got the rest of my balance.

Knew another guy with a larger balance than me that was again offered a deal and after going back and fourth a few times took a deal for a reduced deal for a remainder of his balance. Not perfect or all of his money but a deal he negotiated and accepted nonetheless.

So while I won't sit here and think that AB paid players from 1vice as a gesture of goodwill i still ended up with a chunk of cash I would have never received another way.

Are they heroes, maybe/maybe not but do not think they should be hammered as villains either. They could have also just went to Griff and cherry picked who they would give bailout funds to and told guys like myself, durito, and WVU and his multiple accoints to pound sand. I'm banned at AB and have been for a while so they didn't get much from paying me. Believe they even payed guys like Hedge that took initial deal and when he realive others who took payment plan were getting payed started bitchinh a bunch about being stiffed.

And as far as rep on TGF can't imagine the sheet here is all that great and their rep here was gonna be trashed anyway as this forum is often comparable to the haters ball so leaving any vice players high and dry here probably would have had minimal effect on bottom line.

So perfect? No. But a lot of people got a lot of money from a promo that was obviously entirely to good to be true to begin with. Could have easily been betislands where players were left with nothing and bailouts were few and far between only offered to a select few or by scam shops looking to get some additional deposit before any bailout happened.

Sorry so long just kinda got rambling

I'd agree with that. Some of this is just really stupid. Why would you want to lowball durito when he is respected in the forums and a high volume poster. You know he is going to pound you and cost you business. Just plain stupid.

I'd agree with that. Some of this is just really stupid. Why would you want to lowball durito when he is respected in the forums and a high volume poster. You know he is going to pound you and cost you business. Just plain stupid.

They didn't lowball. It wasn't 50% or zero. It was do you want to take this amount now or continue to drag it out. Rito, for whatever reason, chose A.

Not the same of course but I've paid less to contractors/workers in past because they wanted money now.

They didn't lowball. It wasn't 50% or zero. It was do you want to take this amount now or continue to drag it out. Rito, for whatever reason, chose A.

Not the same of course but I've paid less to contractors/workers in past because they wanted money now.

Don't know. I was following along and rito seemed satisfied with that arrangement except for having to wait so long to get paid. Problem for them was they were dealing with high profile posters that were more than willing to report their deals online. I don't think they came out ahead in the end.

Yet for the last 6mth's would slip in jabs every few weeks.

He wasn't thrilled. Seems to be a little something else that got under his skin. I haven't seen him post anything negative as he pointed out. At least not any more negative than he posts about any bonus book like BetMania. Saw him even respond to someone on another forum and say he was getting paid regularly and had no problems with the payment method.

Guest boatboatboat

Seems to be a little something else that got under his skin.

I am sure something or someone did did did

Sometimes the "egg spurts" get touchy when someone calls them out

It happens

He is a grown man

We move on