fifty cint

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

Good Lord

If nothing else respect his honesty.

I don't want anyone to think I am a piece of shit. Heck who does want that?

But he spoke his mind, stated what he felt about me and that's ok. Words I didn't want to read, but now I know. Shoot I knew before, he has told others this. It's no secret.  I believe, and just IMO that he feels I somehow hurt his chances of getting paid. Just the opposite is true. I know what I know,. and he knows what he thinks. BIG difference.

In regards to being a POS.......... well I appreciate that more than the guy who wont step up and tell you what he thinks about you. Hate it when at a funeral and I see guys standing around saying "yea gonna miss ole Joe"...................when the whole time when Joe was alive he  thought he was a Piece of Shit like Rito thinks I am. Hell why even show up to Joe's funeral?

I have made a note in my will not to have rito invited to my funeral. Fine by me. Saves $ cuz we are having tenderloins and draft beer.

His loss................

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/57722397.jpg

what business do I do with 1Vice?

If AB let Griffin maintain ownership in 1Vice and they reduced non-keepers balances, they stole money from them. If AB has stolen funds, it would be good to know given that people are opening and funding accounts from this site. 

Griffin claims he was not broke and was only behind and gave up a portion of ownership, if they did not pay in full, they stole balances.

RDG was about as dumb as Griffin in all of this. I don't think they were smart enough to know they were stealing funds or trying to. I thought that got ironed out. If not, they are thieves.

Guest boatboatboat

If AB let Griffin maintain ownership in 1Vice and they reduced non-keepers balances, they stole money from them. If AB has stolen funds, it would be good to know given that people are opening and funding accounts from this site. 

Griffin claims he was not broke and was only behind and gave up a portion of ownership, if they did not pay in full, they stole balances.

RDG was about as dumb as Griffin in all of this. I don't think they were smart enough to know they were stealing funds or trying to. I thought that got ironed out. If not, they are thieves.

AB bails out a book that TGF posters play at

Now your concern is AB stole $

This place amazes me at times.

It shouldn't be

Not only am I a piece of shit I am widely considered one of the DUMBEST Mother F@(kers to ever post on the forums

1Vice is an AB brand and still in business, no? If Griffin got a $, it was rito's money if he got reduced which is not clear that he did.

Griffin deserves come credit for taking a hit and getting the thing done. But if he made off with any loot, it was theft. If he still has ownership, they are a bunch of theives. That would be good to know about a sponsor book. Let's give credit where it is due.

If they bailed the book and gave Griffin a job, we can tip out hat. If Griffin made off with a few hundred K, it was a heist.

If everybody got paid it full, it was a fair deal all around and we can give them credit even if they screwed the whole thing up in the beginning by not understanding what they were doing. 

OK I'll ask em if Griff made off with 200 or 300 hundred thousand.

Give me a few days. I'll get back to you

Just ask if Griffin has any ownership position in the book. They probably will not tell you. He was definitely involved for a while until his recent vacation. If he is not involved, 1Vice should be folded into AB. Who would want that turd if Griffin is not involved?

Guest boatboatboat

Just ask if Griffin has any ownership position in the book. They probably will not tell you. He was definitely involved for a while until his recent vacation. If he is not involved, 1Vice should be folded into AB. Who would want that turd if Griffin is not involved?

I have no way of contacting Griff

if they did tell me and I posted it here there would be those that would call them as well as me called liars and pieces of shit, regardless of what was posted. So why even bother?

Quite often when you purchase or take over a business you keep that name in place. Double your market exposer. 1Vice had a strong package of non forum players, as well as posters from Madjacks.

I have no way of contacting Griff

if they did tell me and I posted it here there would be those that would call them as well as me called liars and pieces of shit, regardless of what was posted. So why even bother?

Quite often when you purchase or take over a business you keep that name in place. Double your market exposer. 1Vice had a strong package of non forum players, as well as posters from Madjacks.

You don't need to contact Griffin. We know what happened. Griffin gave up a stake in 1Vice in return for getting money to pay. If Griffin owns or owned a portion of 1Vice and reduced balances, he made off with some people's money and AB helped him do it.

If due to Griffin's recent vacation, they decided to part ways, things are a bit murkier.

1Vice is not a valuable brand. It had some valuable assets that were worth rolling to zero. I doubt there is much left in that operation.

Guest boatboatboat

We know what happened.

Ok

Well I guess that sorta ends the discussion.

You and whom ever else constitutes "we" have the advantage of knowing what happened while I don't. 

I'm simply an outsider looking in.

This was the official position of the 1Vice ownership online:

I made some mistakes and I am paying for them. No need to keep kicking me alright.

To answer you, I did give up a very large % of my over all business with this brand (1vice) in order to make sure ALL my clients are protected. Everyone is being paid. 

Its just not entirely accurate, Yes we are making payments to pay off some guys who will no longer be clients here. 

But for everyone else the payouts are still going out as normal with no delays. 

I am not broke, but I am a little behind and so I am trying to catch up and I will.

You will not see or hear about us forcing anyone to settle their accounts for less then what they have on balance. 

We do have a plan in place to get us back on track within the next 60 days. 

As I have stated before the company is not bankrupt, but I did seek out help and guidance to correct mistakes that I had made and to get us back to being profitable and I see nothing wrong with that.

some were, some had stipulations you play this much action you get paid this much, some people said "fuck it just give me X now and Ill call it even"  (multiple of those have than latter came back voicing concerns they didn't get what the were owed)

I all cases as far as I know every penny that was paid out was money that if not for AB stepping in was LONG GONE , never to be paid.

If Frank owes me $100 and Ned agrees to give me 60................I am not gonna be pissed at NED for not giving me the whole $100.

But that's just me.

Anyone who felt the deal wasn't fair should have declined, and just eaten their whole balance.

But it's more fun to get what you can from someone who doesn't owe you shit and complain latter it wasn't enough and was to hard to get.

Did Americas Bookie make these payments or did RDG Corp?

Not really. That is their flagship. They do some other stuff but it is all under the same umbrella. If you want to be technical, it was RDG which apparently has a large stake in 1Vice at present in combination with Griffin unless they have bought him out. 

They channeled I Vice balances to AB @ 10x or installed them through RDG, correct?

Like robbin the fukkin liquor store and havin the nerve take the cans back next day.

Yeah. Boat thinks people are lucky to have gotten anything. He ignores the fact that Griffin is still profiting off a person's balance.

RDG gives Griffin money to pay. But Griffin tells the people with big balances that he can't afford to pay them in full. Griffin cuts their balance and keeps the difference. 

They all give themselves a pat on the back because they wouldn't have gotten anything but Griffin is still holding their money and getting drunk off the funds.