Deem be honest with us

Guest boatboatboat

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deems there is a video of Nate Robinson dribbling thru some 7 footers legs in D game last week , should have tried it.mYbe was overseas league not sure.

I'm nervous for tonight, daughter's playoff game. They are solid 5 pt favs, beat this town twice already + we are home. Backup point guard has a fever will hurt our depth. We have a huge center who won't stop taking 15 foot jumpers. Told my daughter if game is tight under no condition does she pass her the ball unless on block. concerned they have seen our trapping 1-3-1 enough to finally break it down.

Will keep everybody updated.

Deems there is a video of Nate Robinson dribbling thru some 7 footers legs in D game last week , should have tried it.mYbe was overseas league not sure.

I'm nervous for tonight, daughter's playoff game. They are solid 5 pt favs, beat this town twice already + we are home. Backup point guard has a fever will hurt our depth. We have a huge center who won't stop taking 15 foot jumpers. Told my daughter if game is tight under no condition does she pass her the ball unless on block. concerned they have seen our trapping 1-3-1 enough to finally break it down.

Will keep everybody updated.

Please text me updates

Thanks

Toby

Don't you have a son too? Thought you coached baseball?

What's the o/u? May be a grind it out 32-24 type game

O/U is 31,this team doesn't like to run, and we suffocate on D. My daughter is point and she doesn't push either. We avg 23 at home, give up 9. layoff for both teams, I also expect them to be tight ,first time playoff game for most of them.

I don't coach travel basketball ,just son's bball rec team and baseball. This is a travel team way too much time required.i don't know how these guys do it.

If I make a big bet un 56.5 for the game can you let the clock run a bit on TO's out of bounds plays etc etc. like the piston's time keeper in the 80's

lol,crowd watches clock like hawk, you would be surprised. Parents are insane these days. I had a run in with a couple (big black guy) post game parking lot who said they 'heard' I told the girls to use their elbows. Which was insane.i told my daughter that the other point guard (their best player) had four fouls and I wanted her to lead with shoulder and not fade when driving.

The Deems win by 3. I had a game high 27 tonight over 50% of the teams scoring.

Was about 13/16 from line. James Harden type moves. Crossed a guy over horribly with about 1:00 left running out clock

DEEMA matches my scoring output. Unreal.

At least you guys won.

Game next week we are -3.5 vs another middle of the road team. Play a ton of pick up with 2 of the guys on the other team that know my game really well. We need this game bad or making the playoffs will be really tough for us to get in.