Obama wiretaps Trump

LCD

Billionaires first blows but is standard.  The billionaire in charge of the other billionaires and everyone else should not be first.  You don't need tax returns to see whether Trump paid or owed taxes.  As has already been established he's not super into the whole paying taxes thing.  You need the tax returns to see if there are any conflicts of interest.

The gong show continues.

The FBI director Comey (the same guy who reopened the email investigation to help Trump, so maybe, kind of an ally) just publicly rejected Trump's  assertions.  He said the claim is false and must be corrected.  In other words a very conservative and very important law enforcement official just called Trump a liar.

Trumptards might not mind the President making up random dumbass things to distract from something else that is not going to go away but it's kind of a problem.  The fact that you don't recognize that it's a problem doesn't make it not a problem. He's one month in.  The honeymoon is basically over.  He now has to govern the country.  Playing golf, posting on Twitter and making shit up isn't governing the country.

Come on, it's The Golden Rule. Business is better for the first time in a long time, ill say that. It may suck for tranny rights and illegals but who cares? You're correct about his returns, I think most people know that already.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Come on, it's The Golden Rule. Business is better for the first time in a long time, ill say that.

Speak for yourself. The businesses of me and my primary partners has been happily expanding on a relatively steady pace since 4th quarter of 2009 and there has been no notable change (either plus or minus) these past 10 weeks.

Our past seven years of profitable growth had little to do with anything related to President Obama and our growth this year and moving forward will have little or nothing to do with a six time bankruptcy business fail sitting (for now) in the Oval Office

not a bad analogy. I don't care what he tweets, I'll let everyone else hang on his words.

The inane ramblings of Captain Quueg were easy to ignore for quite some time, but it eventually reached a point where the crew was best served to peacefully mutiny.

Donnie is nearing that level of cognitive dissonance....And when the crew actually launches the full mutiny there will be no one in his corner to impede it

You're not just a dummy, you're a fool as well, obviously you've never had a job or you would be aware that you can put as many exemptions on your w4 as you want, keeping in mind if you underpay you might owe a penalty.

This statement proves your ignorance! I laugh at you for calling me a fool when you don't have clue about how W-4's work and how they're applied to an employee's payroll record.

You're a Chump! You want to lose some money to me?

A simpleton calling me a fool. Lol

This statement proves your ignorance! I laugh at you for calling me a fool when you don't have clue about how W-4's work and how they're applied to an employee's payroll record.

You're a Chump! You want to lose some money to me?

A simpleton calling me a fool. Lol

Duh, my name is teddy. :laugh

You're not just a dummy, you're a fool as well, obviously you've never had a job or you would be aware that you can put as many exemptions on your w4 as you want, keeping in mind if you underpay you might owe a penalty.

Simpleton. Put your money where your mouth is. I'll send $100 to Kinger, betting your above qoute is wrong. Shocker! You can send Kinger $75, I'll give you odds.

Merlin let me know when money is sent. I'll point out multiple comments in your above quote, that will prove your wrong and very ignorant. ASAP!

Simpleton. Put your money where your mouth is. I'll send $100 to Kinger, betting your above qoute is wrong. Shocker! You can send Kinger $75, I'll give you odds.

Merlin let me know when money is sent. I'll point out multiple comments in your above quote, that will prove your wrong and very ignorant. ASAP!

Come on Merrrrlin lets gamble? It's only $75 bucks. If thats to much of a risk for you ask your fellow Trumpkin, Milwaukee Mike, to split your ticket.

Tick tock, tick tock

You dont have a $100 loser. What do you want to bet on, W4's? Just look it up, instead of trying to make ridiculous bets. :doh

Ignorant simpleton, surrender noted.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge thou.

First thing I do tomorrow at work will be to go to human resources and submit a new W-4 claiming 365 exemptions. One for each day of the year. I sure hope there's a line to claim these exemptions. Thanks for the heads up.

Your knowledge of form W-4 and employers tax withholding responsibilities is bigly.

Merlin showing how dumb he is again. It's a nightly thing.

You do realize we have a few CPAs and other accountants here ? Technically you could claim 99.

Though claiming anything more than maybe 10 dependants (especially if you have none) will result in you way under paying and you'll get fined on top of what you'll owe. You might even get in some sort of legal trouble as you're in affect lying on the form claiming that many exemptions.

You'll also most likely get a letter from the IRS within the first few months you do this telling you to change it.

The stock market deals in confidence. The market people are confident that Trump's policies will be a yuge improvement over the last 8 years of communism and globalization.

In short spurts the market buys on speculation. In long term the market buys on action.

Pretty confident in saying there's next to no chance the market increases at as high as percentage as it did in Obama's tenure.

In short spurts the market buys on speculation. In long term the market buys on action.

Pretty confident in saying there's next to no chance the market increases at as high as percentage as it did in Obama's tenure.

Well, since it is at an all-time high - pretty easy to predict that there will be a correction.  Especially after the Fed has been printing money for the last eight years to buy stocks with.

Yeah, Obama kept stocks high - artificially.  Just one more problem of Obama's left for a non-politician to solve.

Well, since it is at an all-time high - pretty easy to predict that there will be a correction. Especially after the Fed has been printing money for the last eight years to buy stocks with.

Yeah, Obama kept stocks high - artificially. Just one more problem of Obama's left for a non-politician to solve.

He kept stocks high artificially? Keeping interest rates low isn't printing money to buy stocks.

Come on Branch. You can blast a lot of things about Obama but the fiscal risks (bailouts) he took worked and rescued a dreadful market. Nothing artificial about the increase.