Obama wiretaps Trump

LCD

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Or that it was bullshit evidence presented by the Obama justice department and the wire tap turned up nothing.

Copper do you recall one of Trump's rants where he said he saw thousands of Muslim cheering after the twin towers were destroyed? FYI, that was a lie.

There was another Trump rant where he said he lost hundreds of friends due to the attack. Copper, FYI, that was another lie. Trump didn't attend one funeral the days and weeks after the attack.

What a See you next Tuesday ! Why!

Social media is stupid. But I realize its what today brings us.

Trump knows. He's working it. Not my cup of tea. But Im the "Get off my lawn" type I guess this day and age.

I'm the same way. Never had a social media account in my life until a few months back when I created a Twitter account for my website. I have to admit... It's pretty fun trolling Libtards and fake news there.

Copper do you recall one of Trump's rants where he said he saw thousands of Muslim cheering after the twin towers were destroyed? FYI, that was a lie.

There was another Trump rant where he said he lost hundreds of friends due to the attack. Copper, FYI, that was another lie. Trump didn't attend one funeral the days and weeks after the attack.

What a See you next Tuesday ! Why!

Trump has been known to tell a lie or two.

In Chapter 36 of Title 50 of the US Code *War and National Defense", Subchapter 1, Section 1802, we read the following:

(1) Notwithstanding any other law, the President, through the Attorney General, may authorize electronic surveillance without a court order under this subchapter to acquire foreign intelligence information for periods of up to one year if the Attorney General certifies in writing under oath that—

(A) the electronic surveillance is solely directed at—

(i) the acquisition of the contents of communications transmitted by means of communications used exclusively between or among foreign powers, as defined in section 1801(a)(1), (2), or (3) of this title; or

(ii) the acquisition of technical intelligence, other than the spoken communications of individuals, from property or premises under the open and exclusive control of a foreign power, as defined in section 1801(a)(1), (2), or (3) of this title;

(B) there is no substantial likelihood that the surveillance will acquire the contents of any communication to which a United States person is a party; and

© the proposed minimization procedures with respect to such surveillance meet the definition of minimization procedures under section 1801(h) of this title; and

if the Attorney General reports such minimization procedures and any changes thereto to the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence at least thirty days prior to their effective date, unless the Attorney General determines immediate action is required and notifies the committees immediately of such minimization procedures and the reason for their becoming effective immediately

It appears that the assumption that the President can't order a wire tap is.....

FAKE NEWS