Obama wiretaps Trump

LCD

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No. I never once said that from the start of this whole ordeal. I said Obama had nothing to do with anything....

And that if there was a tap it was bad news for trump not good.

would you consider anything good news for trump?

record stock market?  business owners' confidence growing daily?  new projects that i am involved in are all being expedited, like a stampede to get stuff done

that's not really reported on cnn though

Guest boatboatboat

Cut to the chaise

Trump wire tapped

3 options

Obama staking. used postion to obtain unjustified wire taps

Wire taps obtained based on credible and unbiased information and conclusions

No wire taps. Fake news

Cut to the chaise

Trump wire tapped

3 options

Obama staking. used postion to obtain unjustified wire taps

Wire taps obtained based on credible and unbiased information and conclusions

No wire taps. Fake news

This option honestly shows such a lack of understanding about how these things work it hurts to read over and over again in this thread. 

Yes, Obama infiltrated not only the Justice Department but the Judicial Branch as well to obtain unwarranted wire taps of a Presidential Candidate; two departments that are bipartisan, and did so for months without anyone in either department knowing about the illegality - he also did so with the Executive Branch knowing, and right beneath Congress' noes.

would you consider anything good news for trump?

record stock market?  business owners' confidence growing daily?  new projects that i am involved in are all being expedited, like a stampede to get stuff done

that's not really reported on cnn though

Mike, it wouldn't be good if a Federal Judge determined there was enough evidence presented to grant a warrant for a wire tap based on FISA to monitor the actions of Trumps campaign. Not sure what you don't understand about that. That would mean there was enough evidence of a big crime being committed; so no, there would be nothing good about that.

Mike, it wouldn't be good if a Federal Judge determined there was enough evidence presented to grant a warrant for a wire tap based on FISA to monitor the actions of Trumps campaign. Not sure what you don't understand about that. That would mean there was enough evidence of a big crime being committed; so no, there would be nothing good about that.

Or that it was bullshit evidence presented by the Obama justice department and the wire tap turned up nothing.

that isn't even close to an answer of my question

people are so blinded by their own subjectivity that if they hate a guy, then nothing is good news for him... and if they love a guy then nothing is bad

so all i'm asking is if there was any possible way trump could do something that you would start a thread singing his praises for?  maybe if he rescued 100 orphans in a bus that was going off a cliff?  but then that would probably just be for his own ego  :laugh

almost all politicians are total pieces of shit, the fact that everyone seems to be singling out trump over the last few months is silly

Timely would only be happy if Trump let in 100k Muslims as long as it wasn't in his neighborhood.....

White folks Love their gardener, love their maids, love their pool man, love their waiters but don't want to live with them......White folks love the NBA players and NFL players but don't want to live around them...love rap artist but don't want to live by them...

Such hypricritcal behavior......

Timely would only be happy if Trump let in 100k Muslims as long as it wasn't in his neighborhood.....

White folks Love their gardener, love their maids, love their pool man, love their waiters but don't want to live with them......White folks love the NBA players and NFL players but don't want to live around them...love rap artist but don't want to live by them...

Such hypricritcal behavior......

:bulb

and if i bring up that i've been robbed multiple times by blacks, and stabbed by a black guy... all i get is a blank stare or a comment like "it could've easily been a white person"  yeah right, then live in a black neighborhood if it's equally likely

Tell me how Trump is responsible for the stock market?

tell me how i said trump was responsible for the stock market, that really had nothing to do with my question

but if you talk to business owners, at least the ones i know are excited about the prospect of lower taxes/more activity

whether that's justified or not who knows

manufacturing client of mine has more profits in 2 months of 2017 than any full year of their history

tell me how i said trump was responsible for the stock market, that really had nothing to do with my question

but if you talk to business owners, at least the ones i know are excited about the prospect of lower taxes/more activity

whether that's justified or not who knows

manufacturing client of mine has more profits in 2 months of 2017 than any full year of their history

That's good stuff, I hope manufacturing has a long term gain.

Nothing to do with Trump though.

Investors don't react to Orange men reading teleprompters. If that's the basis for market strength, lookout below.

Umm....have you been awake the past two months? Every time he says something or tweets the market reacts. There are even investing apps that report every time he tweets.

Social media is stupid.  But I realize its what today brings us.

Trump knows.  He's working it.  Not my cup of tea.  But Im the "Get off my lawn" type I guess this day and age.