RETURN OF THE KING (all his plays)

HenryHiII2

Lol, oh well. It's $500 worth of silly lil Bitcoin, guys. Relax.

Chump change. Bought in for only $175 the rest was profit, this on top of the $800 I cashed out the day before my ban was lifted last week.

And I still get to splooge on bustinnutz' chick's face on Tuesday nights, or "King's Night" as it's known in the bustinnutz household.

Now...

Time for some fuckin' Dodger baseball.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hanker.

Ive got tix to Dbacks/Dodgers April 14th in LA. First trip to Dodger Stadium.

11th game for each team. So if everything holds true to form, we will have Kershaw vs. Grienke.

PUMPED!

Nice

Greatest franchise in baseball history. Dodger Stadium most splendid venue in sports. I'll be going to 20+ Dodger games this year, me and a few buddies bought partial season tickets, I'll see if we have that game. Dodgers will for sure spank those stupid lil snakes

Enjoy your your time at Chavez Ravine!

Nice

Greatest franchise in baseball history. Dodger Stadium most splendid venue in sports. I'll be going to 20+ Dodger games this year, me and a few buddies bought partial season tickets, I'll see if we have that game. Dodgers will for sure spank those stupid lil snakes

Enjoy your your time at Chavez Ravine!

Got some decent seats too.  Section 153LG, preferred loge. Or around those parts. Seems like a decent view from there.

Let me know if you have that game in your lot.   :cheers

Got some decent seats too. Section 153LG, preferred loge. Or around those parts. Seems like a decent view from there.

Let me know if you have that game in your lot. :cheers

Nice. Will do, Dodger Stadium the best venue in sports. I imagine it can be an acquired taste though for some out of town visitors. It's in a very old, historic, eclectic section of LA. Vastly different from those uncultured, domed stadiums your used to, DIBS. Hopefully your SOPHISTICATED enough to appreciate it on your first go around. Where are you staying?

Hopefully you enjoy your trip to the CITY OF ANGELS

Don't powder any nuts. Right now you're acting like Sir Reginald, Keeper of the royal nut powder.

Bustinnutz' girl is the keeper of the royal nut powder. That bitch powders my nuts every Tuesday night before I splooge in her face! "King's Night" as it's known in the bustinnutz household LOLOLOLOL

Nice. Will do, Dodger Stadium the best venue in sports. I imagine it can be an acquired taste though for some out of town visitors. It's in a very old, historic, eclectic section of LA. Vastly different from those uncultured, domed stadiums your used to, DIBS. 

Chase Field is one of my least favorite MLB parks.  Of the 10 MLB venues I have been to, only ones I would prefer less are probably Tropicana Field and the Yankee Stadium (bland and no character).  I'll give my honest assessment of Dodger Stadium compared to the other venues I have been to.  

Buena Park.  Its only about 20 miles away down the FIVE (5) and we will probably do Knotts Berry Farm that day for the kids.  Doing Disney World this summer, so no reason to do that on this trip.

The fuck? Buena Park is a random area down in Orange County. Nowhere even remotely close to LA or Dodger Stadium, LOL. 

Jesus Dibs.

And it's Disneyland, not Disneyworld. 

Get it together, Dibby...

The fuck? Buena Park is a random area down in Orange County. Nowhere even remotely close to LA or Dodger Stadium, LOL. 

Jesus Dibs.

And it's Disneyland, not Disneyworld. 

Get it together, Dibby...

Hotel is right next door to Knotts Berry Farm.  And we plan on hitting Newport Beach as well.  Good central location between Dodger Stadium and everything else we are doing this trip.  And 20 miles certainly is remotely close.  Thats shorter than my daily commute to work. 

Dibby always has it together...

Hotel is right next door to Knotts Berry Farm.  And we plan on hitting Newport Beach as well.  Good central location between Dodger Stadium and everything else we are doing this trip.  And 20 miles certainly is remotely close.  Thats shorter than my daily commute to work. 

Dibby always has it together...

If you're doing the Newport Beach thing than it makes a bit more sense

20 miles certainly remotely close :laugh  :laugh  :laugh 20 miles in LA is way different than what your used to, Dibby Dabby. If you are staying in Orange County and going to a game at Dodger Stadium that starts at 7:10, you should probably leave at around 4 pm

The traffic here is unlike anything you've ever seen

If you're doing the Newport Beach thing than it makes a bit more sense

20 miles certainly remotely close :laugh  :laugh  :laugh 20 miles in LA is way different than what your used to, Dibby Dabby. If you are staying in Orange County and going to a game at Dodger Stadium that starts at 7:10, you should probably leave at around 4 pm

The traffic here is unlike anything you've ever seen

Maybe 3-4 years ago was staying in Newport Beach and attempted to go to Dodger game. After sitting in traffic for maybe an hour and a half we turned around and went to the Angel game instead. If I ever try it again will go to Dodger stadium on a weekend or maybe a weekday afternoon game.

Dibs thinks Knotts Berry Farm is "remotely close" to Doger Stadium  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh

It's like two days away from Dodger Stadium 

In rush hour traffic, I estimate Knotts Berry Farm is a solid 5 hour drive to Dodger Stadium

Guy clearly hasn't done his homework. Buena Park is a random gutty town in Orange County, Home to Knotts Berry Farm and thats it.

It's in a galaxy far, far away from Dodger Stadium or Los Angeles in general. 

Dibs. Restructure your travel plans. Stay in LA. Take a day trip down to Disneyland the day before or after. 

Buena fuckin' park   :laugh

"it's only 20 miles up the 5 from Dodger Stadium" :laugh  :laugh  :laugh

Can't stop laughing at this comment

You're adorable, dibs. Not making fun of you. Just honestly can't stop laughing at this comment. 

This is, perhaps, the most glib and uninformed LA tourist comment I've ever heard/read. 

And the whole Newport Beach thing...people from out of town hear "Orange County" and immediately assume it's all Newport Beach or Laguna Beach...they dont realize 95% of Orange County is complete shit, filled with people Trump wants to deport...unfortunately, Dibs, Buena Park falls in this latter category.

I can already predict this. Dibs staying in shit part of Orange County. Gutty and miserable as fuck. Oh but at least the Dodger game tonight will be fun. Gets in car to leave for Dodger game, after all it's "only 20 miles away up the 5". 2.5 hours later he's not even halfway there.

Dibs comes back to TGF to give his review of the trip: LA sucks balls.

:laugh  :laugh  :laugh