RETURN OF THE KING (all his plays)

HenryHiII2

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it won't be

Well I dont really care because I think you're a closet Non heterosexual person and think this forum is stupid. Just use it for entertainment, not so seriously like you and 75% of the freaks here

You can either change my handle to Maui or lose me as a poster, for real this time  :btj

Well I dont really care because I think you're a closet Non heterosexual person and think this forum is stupid. Just use it for entertainment, not so seriously like you and 75% of the freaks here

You can either change my handle to Maui or lose me as a poster, for real this time  :btj

someone who fukkin cares will be along shortly

You can either change my handle to Maui or lose me as a poster, for real this time :btj

You don't take it seriously? But every time you're banned you email

Kinger and myself begging to come back as another name then beg us to not out it as hank and if someone says you beg us to say you checked and it's someone from Florida? And when we don't agree to your silly little demands you just make another stupid name?

Explain how that's not taking it serious?

Kinger and myself begging to come back as another name then beg us to not out it as hank and if someone says you beg us to say you checked and it's someone from Florida? And when we don't agree to your silly little demands you just make another stupid name?

WTF?

that's some sad shit right there

:lol

:laugh lol all for silly entertainment

Thats all this place is to me. And I mean that in a good way.

But if you don't change my handle to Maui, I'll retire. Simple as that. Have a good night bruh, going to Ruth's Chris tonight and gotta get ready. 

:laugh lol all for silly entertainment

Thats all this place is to me. And I mean that in a good way.

But if you don't change my handle to Maui, I'll retire. Simple as that. Have a good night bruh, going to Ruth's Chris tonight and gotta get ready. 

go get some powder on your your man's balls and STFU.