2017 Baseball Contest Rules

timetopay

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good work Richie

How does a professional gambler make such a mistake?

Yeah you definitely shouldn't be making that mistake.  

I can see if he played Seattle moneyline early in the day and then went back and played the runline later (forgetting he already had the moneyline play in).  But all of the plays were made at the exact same time.   You literally have to check the box next to the moneyline AND check the other box next to the runline.  

And actually in the case of Seattle and Cincy, those were the only 2 plays he put in each day.  

Just disqualify me........thx........makes things much easier.

Not that big of deal

Thx to all those involved for this great contest offering.

You made thousands of bets in your lifetime

I can see a mind error occurring once possibly twice but....

Did he not understand you could not play run and money line at the same time? Or what happened? I don't think he should be DQed but probably all plays graded as losses.

Bold letters first page and discussed many times.

You dont make that mistake that many times if you are not trying too.

And of all things a guy who does this for a living keeps making a mistake entering plays on a site. Dont believe it for a second.

He gone.

Guest boatboatboat

TTP's contest

TTP's ruling

100% fine with that.

I do hope you took into consideration that FH self reported the error he made yesterday.

Guest boatboatboat

Boat if you can post anyones plays who has a shot at winning like you did for Fish. Over this long 4 day weekend will give it a whirl and check and see.

Right now im disgusted at what just transpired

yes and will PM when done so

Fishhead been playing contest all his life, and somehow this time he "missed the rules."

shot taker just like his butties.

He did recommend WVU as being trust worthy though.

Im sure he thought correlated plays both should count and never thought to ask or check.

Just terrible

TTP's contest

TTP's ruling

100% fine with that.

I do hope you took into consideration that FH self reported the error he made yesterday.

Boat when you first brought up the situation about a month ago I said I wanted to DQ. You said if its one by mistake it seemed harsh and I agreed.

But all these?  Its not an error.

Im saying it now whether friend or foe if I find more of it the person is getting dqd as well. Whether its a friend like IAG or Timely or a foe like Fish or PO.

TTP's contest

TTP's ruling

100% fine with that.

either fishhead doesn't know what the definition of the word inadvertent is, or he's lying...

he didn't accidentally/unintentionally make those 4 plays. as rich pointed out, he clearly knew what he was doing.