2017 Baseball Contest Rules

timetopay

Guest boatboatboat

boat do you think it's possible fishhead doesn't know the definition of inadvertent? 

no I do not

I think he plays in a shit pile of contest

plays at a shit pile of web sites mobile and PC based

plays at a shit pile of vegas books

(all with variances)

and made an error

was questioned and self reported.

That's what I think

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no I do not

(all with variances)

and made an error

That's what I think

self reported? 

he pointed to 4 plays and said that was it; when audited it was more than those four plays. he did that because his massive gains were called into question.

it's common sense that you can't play that correlated stuff in a contest. in contest, i've never felt that ignorance was an excuse for breaking rules; especially when the rules broken give one an edge over the rest of the contest players. 

no I do not

(all with variances)

and made an error

That's what I think

Boat I gave him the first two. The self reported ones. Just earlier I said he would just lose those plays and not get DQ'd

He didnt report the others and even if its a "mistake" cause he plays in so many and I let it slide might as well have no rules.

Guest boatboatboat

There is a thread in the contest sub forum that has the plays posted of any participant that currently has a balance of +$500 of higher 

Click Here

If you want anyone else plays posted please let me know.

Shit I went over 2 plays and I still thought i had one left should've double checked boats update he made a mistake and I didn't catch and know I don't think I can place fourth.

That sucks. I better do my double checking before I put any more in. I know we were supposed to do that weekly, but I have not done it since about week 3.

somehow i went over on plays too it seems.  Boat showed I had 5 plays left, made 5 plays and now I'm over.

what a clusterfuck.  makes so much more sense seeing everyones plays daily and having daily standings.  Next year I'm with Toby at Peeps.

Thanks for setting up TTP, not your fault.  You did your part.  But this is too hard to enjoy like this.  Its 2017.  there are plenty of software programs that could make this contest great.

Guest boatboatboat

ANYONE who has gone over in plays due to a error on my part will have their last plays they felt were required backed out and they will be paid what ever place they would have gotten. (in addition to whom ever came in that place)

There was a reason I posted time after time to please check your plays and my #'s

But as stated no one will "lose" a penny due to my error

somehow i went over on plays too it seems. Boat showed I had 5 plays left, made 5 plays and now I'm over.

what a clusterfuck. makes so much more sense seeing everyones plays daily and having daily standings. Next year I'm with Toby at Peeps.

Thanks for setting up TTP, not your fault. You did your part. But this is too hard to enjoy like this. Its 2017. there are plenty of software programs that could make this contest great.

So pushes are valid toward count and pitching changes do not count toward number...is that correct? Or do I have that backwards...... I could go back and find it, but I'm doing 1 million things at once right now so hopefully someone will now so I can do a check before I put in anything else.

I haven't really figured out what all is going on, but TN that sucks but it looks like Boat is prepared to make it right whatever it is.

Guest boatboatboat

you really want me to go back and count every play i made and then figure out if there was a rainout or pitching change too?

pass.

congrats to the winners

I believe the soft wear cancels any play with a pitching change and shows it as a push (which in that case a push doesn't count towards a play)

You are being told that if an error on my part has cost you any $ you will be paid. 

Ok. Question for boat on mine. On june 20 update I had 22 plays left and have made 17 since, leaving me with 5. But on the,spreadsheet of all my plays posted yesterday, it says I've made 196 plays.

So just want to know if i have 4 or 5 plays left.

You have 4 , everyone should follow that list now it's the correct amount of plays