timetopay

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

TNPaper

You have 202 listed trasactios

Please look and you will see you had 3 games where it was either a rain out or a pitching change

All of your plays are posted for you at the link posted prior

If needed I can highlight your 3 voided plays for you.

you have 1 more play remaining

I think people will find I am pretty easy to work out any conflict with if approached respectfully

i know you are trying and doing a lot.  but when the number of plays keeps changing it really screws up strategy.

I thought I had one play left and felt like i needed at least +150 more to have a chance so I took a dog.  had i know it was 2 plays i would have played 2 favorites.

just kinda dumb.  

I knew what i was getting into when i signed up, so no big deal.  But you have to admit, the way peeps does it makes much more sense.  plus you get view as people want to see who the top guys took.  Hopefully by next year you guys work it out.

Guest boatboatboat

Shit I went over 2 plays and I still thought i had one left should've double checked boats update he made a mistake and I didn't catch and know I don't think I can place fourth.

No you didn't

I will try this ONE MORE TIME

I posted the leaders account histories

you will see it list total transactions. That includes games that were rained out or a pitching change You have had 4 of those. 

Deduct 4 from the number of transactions and there are your number of plays

A PUSH which can happen on a total DOES count as a play as listed in the rules posted in thread and sent via PM

i know you are trying and doing a lot. but when the number of plays keeps changing it really screws up strategy.

I thought I had one play left and felt like i needed at least +150 more to have a chance so I took a dog. had i know it was 2 plays i would have played 2 favorites.

just kinda dumb.

I knew what i was getting into when i signed up, so no big deal. But you have to admit, the way peeps does it makes much more sense. plus you get view as people want to see who the top guys took. Hopefully by next year you guys work it out.

I blame TTP! This is his contest

Guest boatboatboat

i know you are trying and doing a lot.  but when the number of plays keeps changing it really screws up strategy.

I thought I had one play left and felt like i needed at least +150 more to have a chance so I took a dog.  had i know it was 2 plays i would have played 2 favorites.

just kinda dumb.  

I knew what i was getting into when i signed up, so no big deal.  But you have to admit, the way peeps does it makes much more sense.  plus you get view as people want to see who the top guys took.  Hopefully by next year you guys work it out.

tell me what it cost you ill send

Guest boatboatboat

just kinda dumb.  

I posted all the leaders plays yesterday even altered this thread title to alert everyone of the link to see them

It literally takes 30 secs to scan down and count your canceled plays

That's one of the reasons they were posted

No you didn't

I will try this ONE MORE TIME

I posted the leaders account histories

you will see it list total transactions. That includes games that were rained out or a pitching change You have had 4 of those.

Deduct 4 from the number of transactions and there are your number of plays

A PUSH which can happen on a total DOES count as a play as listed in the rules posted in thread and sent via PM

Okay boat thanks for the clarification

Guest boatboatboat

Ok. Question for boat on mine. On june 20 update I had 22 plays left and have made 17 since, leaving me with 5. But on the,spreadsheet of all my plays posted yesterday, it says I've made 196 plays.

So just want to know if i have 4 or 5 plays left.

ill look for you

all your plays have been posted for you to check.

But Ill do it

Guest boatboatboat

Ok. Question for boat on mine. On june 20 update I had 22 plays left and have made 17 since, leaving me with 5. But on the,spreadsheet of all my plays posted yesterday, it says I've made 196 plays.

So just want to know if i have 4 or 5 plays left.

you have had 196 transactions 1 of those was a game with a pitching change (you will see that in your plays I posted yesterday)

A canceled game does not count as a play a game with a pitching change does not count as a play. A PUSH (on a total does count as a play)

196-1=195

You have 5 plays left

Looks like I have eight left prior to the three losers played today. Stupid Mets had four at the top of the second but couldn't get over. PItts loser and Miami barely holding on. LIkely no way to catch Rich at this point , so need to probably focus on just staying on top of Dingo.

just kinda dumb.  

You're a contest flea.  Everyone knows.