2017 Baseball Contest Rules

timetopay

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huge thanks to Boat, TTP, HR Wager, America's Bookie and A-1 PPH!!! Well done guys!

Congrats to my Co-winners....especially Rich. Kind of sad to see Martian not in the money as he was steady throughout...

Wow. If Kansas City would have won at +260, I could have won by seven points....wish I could have snuck up on RS like Ronald did to Martian...maybe next year.

Lol was in the money for almost the whole contest Ronald went 8-2 yesterday and took the lead by hitting the tigers +200 against the Indians just my luck

Lol was in the money for almost the whole contest Ronald went 8-2 yesterday and took the lead by hitting the tigers +200 against the Indians just my luck

I know you were, that sucks. After Pittsburgh won I got all excited when the KC line was high enough that I could play them, maybe get a Hail Mary without worrying about Dingo after Pitt win. then game is going and it dawned on me RS probably put them in also to be defensive...So I didn't feel that bad when they lost. Then I see he played Mets...Now I hate KC again.

Really do feel bad for you, but it is what it is. You'll be in there next year.

I know you were, that sucks. After Pittsburgh won I got all excited when the KC line was high enough that I could play them, maybe get a Hail Mary without worrying about Dingo after Pitt win. then game is going and it dawned on me RS probably put them in also to be defensive...So I didn't feel that bad when they lost. Then I see he played Mets...Now I hate KC again.

Really do feel bad for you, but it is what it is. You'll be in there next year.

lol it happens went on a slump has some unbelievable bad beats pretty sure I had some unbelievable good beats too but who remembers those lol you always remember the bad beats

Guest boatboatboat

It's not funny Diemer I didn't even realize I was taking handouts but I have been because I have entered a contest that the wonderful poster time to pay his put money into I feel like such a scumbag now I want to be able to pay him back the money that he put in so that I can feel like a man and not someone that has to rely on others that way I can be time to pay what a wonderful day that will be for me glory be to Jesus

Huge thanks to Boat, TTP, HR Wager, America's Bookie and A-1 PPH!!! Well done guys!

Congrats to my Co-winners....especially Rich. Kind of sad to see Martian not in the money as he was steady throughout...

Wow. If Kansas City would have won at +260, I could have won by seven points....wish I could have snuck up on RS like Ronald did to Martian...maybe next year.

Wow

Hate to see the acceptance speak if you won

Read for the first time, just the last few pages.....what a cluster fvck and you guys were giving Toby shit for playing at Peeps?

It really wasn't Teddy.

For a minute there some people just thought they had gone over on their plays because they did not subtract out the plays where there was a pitching change (no action and did not count toward the 200.)

Once Boat clarified, all was good.

• 7 months later...