OT: Guess the poster's wife...

KingRevolver

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

If ttp is meeting George be prepared to wait 2hrs for him to show up. If you tell him 8 then he will be there around 10/10:30

Pretty much

But wife's nails will be Perfect

Diablo I am trying to teach you. Treat your wife like your queen and not exploit her because of her breasts.

TTP Im trying to educate you. My wife is a queen and I treat her as such. Her admiration and love for me the past 21 years and this present day is proof.

I can not help that she has big breasts. That's something that she was born with. But to be fair, I don't complain and actually enjoy looking at and playing with them.

To be fair, in this thread alone Im 2-0 and against you. Happily married for longer and not ashamed to put myself out there by showing off how beautiful my wife is.

Lets get some pics up with proof its her and maybe you can even the score in here if she's got the goods. No face = complete anonymity and no risk...

lol

2-0? 

You have lost at every turn. How beautiful she is? The only thing you have shown is tits. Seems thats all you judge her by.

Sad really.

Deemer agrees

lol

2-0?

You have lost at every turn. How beautiful she is? The only thing you have shown is tits. Seems thats all you judge her by.

Sad really.

Deemer agrees

Can you read? Yes. Two (2) and zero (0). Been happily married for LONGER. That's one (1).

Posted a couple(2) of pics of my wife, while keeping her anonymity (very smart).

All you have done is troll and hate with zero (0) substance.

Two (2) and zero (0).

Better marriage. Hotter wife. Done and done.