OT: Guess the poster's wife...

KingRevolver

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read the thread. Kinger wanted you to post pictures of "us? "As in you and your wife? The first picture you weren't in. And there is no point in posting pictures if you have two black out the faces. I don't know why you don't understand why people think that's odd...

Rito didn't black out his wife face in his pictures. I can't imagine Joey would post pictures of him at the pool and black out faces. I guess you just don't understand there's no point in posting pictures if you're blocking out the thing that people would be interested in seeing.

If it was just about showing if boobs for clicks, or some study on "social behavior," sure whatever, I'll go along with that, but own it. don't try to make it sound like you were just posting vacation pictures and everyone is offended that you posted a picture of your wife in a swimming suit.

Just saw last TTP post. Spot on.

So much over analyzation over a pic of my wife. Fully clothed by societies standards. Amazing.

TTP

Let's punish Dibs later he regrets the pics and should ask Kinger to take down and hope Spankie hasn't already saved to 14 diff folders

Dibs needs to be punished.

You remember when Dibs used to say he never brought up the double ds and it was the posters always doing it.

Funny to think of those quotes now.

So much over analyzation over a pic of my wife. Fully clothed by societies standards. Amazing.

Google search "girl at slot machine". Post all that show that same angle of the shot.

What may even be stranger is hearing Kinger had to ask for them to be posted.

So basically you were shooting down your wife's shit to text for Kingers personal collection.

Makes all the sense in the world when you keep saying you were just trying to make a thread about th vacation.

You are all over the place

Google search "girl at slot machine". Post all that show that same angle of the shot.

What may even be stranger is hearing Kinger had to ask for them to be posted.

So basically you were shooting down your wife's shit to text for Kingers personal collection.

Makes all the sense in the world when you keep saying you were just trying to make a thread about th vacation.

You are all over the place

Still babbling on about this?

Incredible.

Still having problems here. Just can't fathom why a guy would post pool pics.

I remember when Joseph posted pics of him and his girl at the Hard Rock pool. No outrage there.

Clearly I'm being singled out here because of Gods hand in the creation of my wife's breasts. Its too bad people are really that shallow.

Gf and wife are different.