OT: Guess the poster's wife...

KingRevolver

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all the respect and it's nothing personal, I've seen ttps wife on Facebook and while diabla looks cute she is no match to ttps wife(in my opinion) so I can see why he wouldn't post her pics. Another reason is that he wouldn't want kinger jerking off to her picture, im sure he does that daily with my wife's pictures that I asked him to delete.

We've been married 21 years. Happily.

Yet another category TPP and his wife can't measure up to the Uncle Ds in..

With all the respect and it's nothing personal, I've seen ttps wife on Facebook and while diabla looks cute she is no match to ttps wife(in my opinion) so I can see why he wouldn't post her pics. Another reason is that he wouldn't want kinger jerking off to her picture, im sure he does that daily with my wife's pictures that I asked him to delete.

:flag

Of course, he will have a hard time recognizing a big guy wearing crocs and a sports jersey at Fultons. The first impression look from his wife will be priceless. She will ask him for the car keys to leave her purse in the car. In the meantime Brick will show up in his Tahoe wearing the gator boots.

You are going outo to eat with Ttp?

To be fair, you have never seen my wife. Unless Kinger or Yanks compromised their word/integrity to share it with you...

Of course, he will have a hard time recognizing a big guy wearing crocs and a sports jersey at Fultons. The first impression look from his wife will be priceless. She will ask him for the car keys to leave her purse in the car. In the meantime Brick will show up in his Tahoe wearing the gator boots.

lol

Boat a little help here!

May need you to make the trip so you can do all the talking

Thanks G

Didnt even want to go down that direction with him but figured would let him just ramble on how he has me beat in everything