OT: Guess the poster's wife...

KingRevolver

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not? Ive shared pictures of my wife and kids with a handful of posters I trust. He got a video of Diabler Jr warming up for a football game a couple of weeks ago.

I trust him. And I didn't ask him to post anything. Guy basically begged me. I finally caved.

No harm to anyone. You can't identify her from that pic.

A few months back you were gonna quit the forum over pics of you and the bride....right?

Changed your mind I guess.

Not sure what you mean when you say trust. Not much anyone can do except post here. It's just a random picture.

This guy holding a selfie stick? Jfc.

Why are you always so negative?

That was our 20th Anniversary Trip. We went to Vegas then flew to New England. We were by ourselves without the kids and wanted to take some pics of ourselves to remember the trip. Selfie stick seemed like a better option then bothering strangers to take pics for us.

Why are you always so negative?

That was our 20th Anniversary Trip. We went to Vegas then flew to New England. We were by ourselves without the kids and wanted to take some pics of ourselves to remember the trip. Selfie stick seemed like a better option then bothering strangers to take pics for us.

Negative lol. Relax pal. Never seen a grown man with a selfie stick.

I find this whole thread really really bizarre.

Negative lol. Relax pal. Never seen a grown man with a selfie stick.

I find this whole thread really really bizarre.

Really really bizzare. They are pics of normal people who happen to post here. Kinger and I thought it would be funny to post and see the comments roll in. Delivering so far.

Yeah. This is so. Bizzare. Someone shared some pics of their family. Crazy shit!

personal shots? Jfc are you sensitive. I made a selfie stick crack. Guys calling your wife trashy and you're crying about a selfie stick comment. Can't make this shit up.

Sensitive? No. Pointing out your negativity and behavior is not sensitive. Just pointing out the obvious.

You are a very negative person based on your forum work. That's not a personal shot. Just a fair assessment.