OT: Guess the poster's wife...

KingRevolver

Guest pocketrockets

This also proofs that Dibs is in fact married to Double D and doesn't sit on the computer all day and drools himself

:bulb  :cheers

PR approves btw... Dibs in shape seems healthy. PR is happy for Dibs.

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pocketrockets

Thanks pal. And not shown in that pic are my wifes best and most important attributes. Girl has a heart of gold and is the most selfless person I know. She's awesome.

Np man, I think judging a girl by where she momentarily put her cell phone is one of the most idiotic things ive seem but lots of idiots in this forum.

And no, is not an excuse to insult someone's wife, bunch of courageous keyboard warriors.

Guest boatboatboat

DISASTER-CONSUMED-SIGH

Consumed with what?

A consumer of a product expressed dissatisfaction and I asked them another product on the market place that they felt did a good job?

How is that being consumed?

It's called paying attention

Guest pocketrockets

Consumed with what?

A consumer of a product expressed dissatisfaction and I asked them another product on the market place that they felt did a good job?

How is that being consumed?

It's called paying attention

It was a joke, geez

Np man, I think judging a girl by where she momentarily put her cell phone is one of the most idiotic things ive seem but lots of idiots in this forum.

And no, is not an excuse to insult someone's wife, bunch of courageous keyboard warriors.

Haha. I honestly don't mind the shots. Expected it 100%. My wife is gorgeous and far from "trashy". The comments are entertaining.

I got plenty of comments. You dont present steak on a garbage can lid Dibs.

You put up a pic of you and your wife at a nice dinner everyone is respectful.

You put a picture of her tits, with a blacked out face, and play guess the woman by her breasts as the only option to guess from you are going to get some opinions.

Guest boatboatboat

You put a picture of her tits, with a blacked out face, and play guess the woman by her breasts as the only option to guess from you are going to get some opinions.

AND

if you are going to present her THAT way, show us some ass too

Guest boatboatboat

A friend holding a selfie stick is like a friend with a bugger hanging out of his nose.

if he REALLY is a friend, you tell him about it so others don't laugh

I dont have a problem with the selfie stick. I bought a gopro camera to use on vacations. The head strap on makes me look like a goof but I love the videos it captures.

Nothing wrong with your beautiful wife, I would only critique the picture selection that was posted because of our audience.

False.  There would be endless comments about the clothes not being right etc.    Gambling boards are retarded like that.