OT: Guess the poster's wife...

KingRevolver

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trusts him to do what? Hes send him a picture, he begs you to post it, probably jerks off to it,and then posts it saying he wants to mount those.

Hell of a person to trust. :laugh

I'm not going to lie: I squirted last night. Hard for me to pass up the opportunity. I was imaging me and her doing shit behind Doobler's back. Then Doobler walked in after taking his kids out for a cone. He heard banging going on and walked upstairs. Not sure what happened next since I finished before he got there. I have a good imagination.

I'm not going to lie: I squirted last night. Hard for me to pass up the opportunity. I was imaging me and her doing shit behind Doobler's back. Then Doobler walked in after taking his kids out for a cone. He heard banging going on and walked upstairs. Not sure what happened next since I finished before he got there. I have a good imagination.

jfc

I got plenty of comments. You dont present steak on a garbage can lid Dibs.

You put up a pic of you and your wife at a nice dinner everyone is respectful.

You put a picture of her tits, with a blacked out face, and play guess the woman by her breasts as the only option to guess from you are going to get some opinions.

Of course. That's why I chose that pic.

I'm calculated. Give me more credit than that pal.

Guest pocketrockets

IAG advice... I am going to a concert on friday with the "new crush"

Gonna see my ex on saturday after 16months not seeing her... need some kinda closure...

Dont really know how to behave

IAG advice... I am going to a concert on friday with the "new crush"

Gonna see my ex on saturday after 16months not seeing her... need some kinda closure...

Dont really know how to behave

JFC dude, have you not learned anything?

Don't ask a broad for advice on women. They can't help you.

Best advice I can give is to read this guys posts. He knows about broads.

https://www.reddit.com/user/Archwinger

"Always. Women cannot separate their thoughts and feelings from their human worth. Women also have a complete inability to put themselves in another person's shoes or contemplate that any other way of seeing the world is even possible.

If you disagree with a woman's viewpoint, it is because you hate her. Because no other legitimate viewpoint other than the way she feels exists. If you are expressing a different viewpoint, this is seen as a passive-aggressive way of attacking her while pretending you're having a conversation. (This is how women talk to each other.) Your viewpoint is not real. Only her way of thinking makes sense to her, and she is so sure of her feelings that she is 100% positive that any other viewpoint somebody else expresses isn't serious, just something you're using to hurt her.

Any time you say anything in passing conversation, she immediately tries to associate it with herself and make it about her, because any opinion you express about anything is either in support of her feelings or an attack on her feelings. If she agrees with what you said, you are supportive of her. If she disagrees with what you said, you are attacking her human worth by saying something she doesn't like.

Watch how women interact with each other. If women are friends, they will agree with each other and say things that they already know the other people think, like, and agree with. It's all about supporting each other's feelings."

Sol's wife looks like she's pretty sexy. 

Definitely milfy. 

Hard to really judge a woman without seeing her face but she appears to be attractive.   Forum guys are always so judgmental about other men's women. 

I do agree it's very strange to post a pic of wife on a forum with a bunch of guys but it is what it is...   Also the selfie stick?   WTF MAN!!!!  

Whole thing is weird if you love your wife.

This might be the dumbest thing posted in the thread. First of all, there is not a person on this earth I love and respect more than my wife. Second, what an overreaction. These aren't nudes. Just pics of a beautiful woman who just happens to have big breasts. Should I not let her go in public with a bikini on? I dont "respect" her for letting her where a bikini because of it?

Ridiculous logic and conclusion forming here with this one.

Hard to really judge a woman without seeing her face but she appears to be attractive.

She's hot. Face matches the rest of the goods. The forum will never see. Won't ever happen.

A lot of people tell her she looks a lot like a blonde Amy Adams. I can see it.

I've always backed up and proven anything on the forums as far as things Ive stated about myself. No real reason to doubt me on anything as far as that goes.

Carry on...

Dibs you are wrong.

Hardly ever happens. And certainly not in this case.

Uncle D has a trophy wife. And her soul is even in better shape. Am I proud she's hot and even more importantly a better person? Hell yeah.

You people are funny dissecting this thing to death. I have a beautiful wife who happens to have big breasts. Kinger knew it would go PLATTY and we both knew these sorts of comments and dissection would happen.

You are not disappointing us in the least.

Why not? Ive shared pictures of my wife and kids with a handful of posters I trust. He got a video of Diabler Jr warming up for a football game a couple of weeks ago.

I trust him. And I didn't ask him to post anything. Guy basically begged me. I finally caved.

No harm to anyone. You can't identify her from that pic.

I wouldn't trust most posters, then again I'm not in a trusting mood these days.

Guest pocketrockets

I think we may have missed the point of the thread's creator: A poster is happily married to a pro-gambling wife.  No need to go further than this.  Admiration for said poster's wife should be a private thought, or a cordial and respectful compliment and nothing else.

Yep, exactly... SD you are old school that way like me.

Any comments regarding her personally are vulgar and tacky, and speak more about you than her.

KR saying he squirted... JFC

This might be the dumbest thing posted in the thread. First of all, there is not a person on this earth I love and respect more than my wife. Second, what an overreaction. These aren't nudes. Just pics of a beautiful woman who just happens to have big breasts. Should I not let her go in public with a bikini on? I dont "respect" her for letting her where a bikini because of it?

Ridiculous logic and conclusion forming here with this one.

I'm reasonably convinced most posters have never touched a tit.  Gambling boards are the only place where a picture of your wife is somehow weird.