Bit coin going up to 1400$ soon

Moldoveanu

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I only one not in on this stuff?

Not at all, and i just got in a week ago. It's crazy. Been waking up in the middle of the night buying bit coin because my daily limit has been somewhat replenished. Probably not healthy....but fun..for now

Guest pocketrockets

I think I read Plommer said you had to buy ripple by exchanging bitcoin at one of two places...did i read that right?

You do... i mean bitcoin still climbing but i have been following this since 2014... and remember a lot of people losing tons of money when the price dropped from 1200 to 300.

The drop is coming... the question is when

You do... i mean bitcoin still climbing but i have been following this since 2014... and remember a lot of people losing tons of money when the price dropped from 1200 to 300.

The drop is coming... the question is when

Where is the best place? I have accounts at coin base and CEX.IO. The latter was a real pain in the ass. I had to send them...everything – selfies holding my credit cards, utility bills, everything else and then their system got messed up and my application is lost in limbo. It won't let me do over because it says I already submitted...I can buy there, but small daily limit...app was for increased limit. Don't really like that place anyway and it seems they are much pricier than other places.

Do you recommend bitstamp for Ripple? Why do you have to convert to bitcoin to buy it? Sounds like a PITA.

I blame Sleepy. I think he called a premature 2100 and down since then....then again, I was recently advised that Brock has two bit coins. Someone please buy them off of him soon.

O.K. Not time to panic yet.  I saw the price dropping from $2050 at Bitstamp to around $2000, then a quick drop to $1970 and I quickly logged into Coinbase worried that it would be $1900 by the time I could make the exchange.

Once logged-in, Bitstamp went back up to $1990.  Just another temporary blip. 

O.K. Not time to panic yet.  I saw the price dropping from $2050 at Bitstamp to around $2000, then a quick drop to $1970 and I quickly logged into Coinbase worried that it would be $1900 by the time I could make the exchange.

Once logged-in, Bitstamp went back up to $1990.  Just another temporary blip.

2027 CB. I'm not really panicking. I was just giving Sleepy a hard time because when I first bought in it dropped some, and he said I mushed it....just a little get back. Two steps forward 1 back. I'm OK with that.

This is hard on the nerves.  I didn't buy as an investment.  I made a withdrawal and decided to sit on it while the price was on the upswing.  I started to panic.

Trying to time withdrawals and cash-ins may not be worth the worry and time spend monitoring the price.  Even if I see a temporary profit from getting the timing for the withdrawal right, like this time, once I actually know that the big drop is here, most of that profit will probably be lost by the time I get exchanged.

But, that is what my strategy will be.  See how much I can make off this withdrawal, and then hope I can make another withdrawal after the price takes a big drop and do it again.  If a big drop never happens, and the people that expect the price to keep steadily rising up toward $5000 are right - then another cashout later will allow me to take advantage of this same scenario.

Seems like this allows me to take advantage of upswings without keeping much in at risk at any time.

This is hard on the nerves.  I didn't buy as an investment.  I made a withdrawal and decided to sit on it while the price was on the upswing.  I started to panic.

Trying to time withdrawals and cash-ins may not be worth the worry and time spend monitoring the price.  Even if I see a temporary profit from getting the timing for the withdrawal right, like this time, once I actually know that the big drop is here, most of that profit will probably be lost by the time I get exchanged.

But, that is what my strategy will be.  See how much I can make off this withdrawal, and then hope I can make another withdrawal after the price takes a big drop and do it again.  If a big drop never happens, and the people that expect the price to keep steadily rising up toward $5000 are right - then another cashout later will allow me to take advantage of this same scenario.

Seems like this allows me to take advantage of upswings without keeping much in at risk at any time.

Good Luck BD!

I had a bunch of btc and they closed my account because my state banned btc.

Since I closed it btc went up like 70%... that is very tilting!

Shdwwwwww!! . So what happened...they cashed you out?? Hawaii is not down with the Bitcoin?

What a mess I found myself in. I linked my Coinbase account to my American Express high-yield savings account. They gave me my weekly/momthly credit limit which I purchased with immediately, and I have been purchasing several times a day as they replenish my weekly limit.

I just remembered that those savings accounts are regulated by the federal government and you can only make a maximum of six withdrawals per cycle....and there's no getting around that. I haven't counted, but I feel like I have made a shitload of these by request link to that account. Only the first few have been completed. The others say they are arriving on such and such day, but my AMEX account has not been debited which is weird to me. ..i have room for one more......Maybe they were all done over the weekend and will hit today. I will have to go back and look.

I called American Express and they said there's nothing they can do. Anything over the six will be denied. He told me there will be no charge. I told him I wasn't worried about a fee – I was worried about losing an investment that had gone up significantly in the past few days. The good news is my cycle will renew on Wednesday. I wonder if there is any way i can fix this before they hit...change bank accounts on which thye are drawn...it would have to happen quickly though because I'm sure they will hit today. I could fund iout of my checking perhaps because they were mostly smaller debits like $75, hundred dollars, $200, after the first larger purchases. My guess is though everything is in motion and it's probably too late. Doesn't look like there is a way to easily contact coin base and they are so backed up it appears on all these exchanges that it probably wouldn't do me any good anyway.

SOOOO. My next question is, am I going to have an issue with Coinbase if i have a bunch of transactions denied? I guess I'll go back there and look at their terms and conditions.....try to match up buys with my AMEX account and see how much were talking about. Luckily I moved a bunch of cash from Amex to my local checking in today before those hit so if all else fails I'll have cash to buy somehow tomorrow. I should've went to my checking in the first place, but don't want to have to deal with her shit ton of check register entries. Didn't even think about the maximum withdrawal limit. I hope i didnt lose out on too much! ... or that there's not a bunch of fees.

Guess I'll go start to deal with this. Keep your fingers crossed.