Bit coin going up to 1400$ soon

Moldoveanu

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There ya go! Where do u buy yours JP?

I actually never bought any bitcoin...about 1.5 years ago, I deposited around 1k in a couple of books and then stumbled onto that 4 part bitcoin video tutorial that I sent you.  After watching, I started requesting all my payouts going forward with bitcoin.  I'm still kicking myself for selling around 10 coins a few months ago @1k.  Oh well, at least I kept 4.5 and still have some skin in the game.  I'm ahead more than 5 figures in profit and am freerolling on what I have left.

I bought ethereum and litecoin at coinbase.  I purchased 20 ethereum at $48.5 about a month ago and 40 litecoin @$27.5 in the past couple of weeks.

Now I'm thinking of opening an account at kraken or poloniex and delving into some others like ripple..

Where have you been buying your cryptocurrency?

I actually never bought any bitcoin...about 1.5 years ago, I deposited around 1k in a couple of books and then stumbled onto that 4 part bitcoin video tutorial that I sent you.  After watching, I started requesting all my payouts going forward with bitcoin.  I'm still kicking myself for selling around 10 coins a few months ago @1k.  Oh well, at least I kept 4.5 and still have some skin in the game.  I'm ahead more than 5 figures in profit and am freerolling on what I have left.

I bought ethereum and litecoin at coinbase.  I purchased 20 ethereum at $48.5 about a month ago and 40 litecoin @$27.5 in the past couple of weeks.

Now I'm thinking of opening an account at kraken or poloniex and delving into some others like ripple..

Where have you been buying your cryptocurrency?

Nice!!

Coinbase and Ceixo...constantly for 10-12 days as much as possible. Waiting on another couple places for verification.

i tried kraken but having technical issues. Really just want limits raised at two places I am already at, but trying to get verified is tedious. I will have to look at poloniex.

Nice!!

Coinbase and Ceixo...constantly for 10-12 days as much as possible. Waiting on another couple places for verification.

i tried kraken but having technical issues. Really just want limits raised at two places I am already at, but trying to get verified is tedious. I will have to look at poloniex.

yes, I don't like the waiting to get verified either..I want to put $500-1k in a few other cryptos to diversify the portfolio a bit..

Seems to be an article with every new high, but this guy said 2800 was a signal for correction.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/25/bitcoin-price-correction-record-high.html

no one in the mainstream econ world has felt that crypto's had any viability; the economist has been ripping bitcoin and crypto's for years now. i actually think people in that field of finance and econ are having a difficult time grasping the concept and value of crypto's. Many of them don't understand it, so they have a hesitance and doubt. Everything that spikes this big, will have some down swing, but it doesn't mean the long term value of crypto's isn't massive. volatility in the short term is what has always worried and chased off many in econ and finance that are unfamiliar with it. volatility is dangerous and unpredictable... that said, it doesn't reduce the long term value and future of the currencies which i believe to be real and significant. people thought $250 wasn't sustainable, then 1k, then 1500 and now 2800. There are no finite levels of value; the value of all currency is perception and setting a barometer and price on the perception or future perception of a singular currency is absurd. there are a lot of reasons for which i think crypto's have a long term future of value.

if you want a conflicting view, give this a read:

http://www.economist.com/news/finance-and-economics/21722235-bitcoin-far-only-game-town-surge-value-crypto-currencies?frsc=dg%7Ca

hope so..not concerned as it has dropped a few hundred in a day numerous times in the past..

I'll be worried if it gets close to 2k today...

I couldn't take it any more.  Saw it dropping every refresh by $20 to $50.  Cashed in - and right away the dropping stops.

You guys can thank me for stopping the bleeding!

no one in the mainstream econ world has felt that crypto's had any viability; the economist has been ripping bitcoin and crypto's for years now. i actually think people in that field of finance and econ are having a difficult time grasping the concept and value of crypto's. Many of them don't understand it, so they have a hesitance and doubt. Everything that spikes this big, will have some down swing, but it doesn't mean the long term value of crypto's isn't massive. volatility in the short term is what has always worried and chased off many in econ and finance that are unfamiliar with it. volatility is dangerous and unpredictable... that said, it doesn't reduce the long term value and future of the currencies which i believe to be real and significant. people thought $250 wasn't sustainable, then 1k, then 1500 and now 2800. There are no finite levels of value; the value of all currency is perception and setting a barometer and price on the perception or future perception of a singular currency is absurd. there are a lot of reasons for which i think crypto's have a long term future of value.

http://www.economist.com/news/finance-and-economics/21722235-bitcoin-far-only-game-town-surge-value-crypto-currencies?frsc=dg|a

Yes ...I agree...I bought for the long term....I was mad happy at 2000, so unless it completely tanks I will try not to panic. In the meantime just trying to understand it better.

http://www.economist.com/news/finance-and-economics/21722235-bitcoin-far-only-game-town-surge-value-crypto-currencies?frsc=dg%7Ca

Doubtful. These things happen all the time in markets. The only people that do not understand are the people that have not seen this countless times.